Betting thread

It's the bet i have had most success with down the years. This and the lockdown season have been fucking awful, i usually do very well but since lockdown the form book has gone out the window.
Works for me to, trying to get 4 is tough so dropped down to 3 draws and they seem to come up more often, just less return though. The old bookies coupons, 1 result from each section was good and used to get a few winners on that

Paddy Power offering 8-1, Chelski, Crippled Alice and Burnley all to win, stuck a £5 on it seems decent

Works for me to, trying to get 4 is tough so dropped down to 3 draws and they seem to come up more often, just less return though.
I usually do doubles, less profit but you'll win more often. I do the occasional fourfold that tallys up to around 80/1, nice when they come in for fiver!

The old bookies coupons, 1 result from each section was good and used to get a few winners on that
Never done them cause the bookie is choosing the games you can back if it's a condensed section. You'd get the same odds if you backed the same teams on a normal coupon.

PP got a free £5 bet to use on a bet builder ( can be just a double) on the spurs Liverpool game