Win treble

Preston
Crawley
Colchester

Draw treble

* when the fun stops get divorced
Nice one mate. Looks good. Good luck.

*the one thing I can manage to do in moderation. 😆
I literally have a fiver here and there. Would rarely do more than a pony a week.

I literally have a fiver here and there.
Likewise. I had a treble up a few week ago, £180 for a £4 stake, this is my second bet since that win. I tend to stick to lower leagues in France, Italy and Spain and do draws which often come in, don't like the English leagues as a rule unless something sticks out when i check stats and form.

Boro v WBA
Spotters v MK Dons
Reading v Brum

All to Draw, £40 return

Forest to beat Preston
Swindon to beat Walsall
Chelski to beat Lille
Juventus to beat Villarreal
Bolton to beat Lincoln

£40 return

Had sod all luck for weeks, always one that lets you down!!

Boro v WBA
Spotters v MK Dons
Reading v Brum

All to Draw, £40 return

Forest to beat Preston
Swindon to beat Walsall
Chelski to beat Lille
Juventus to beat Villarreal
Bolton to beat Lincoln

£40 return

Had sod all luck for weeks, always one that lets you down!!
Spotters are pony arty the moment mate. Can’t see them picking up a point in a while

Likewise. I had a treble up a few week ago, £180 for a £4 stake, this is my second bet since that win. I tend to stick to lower leagues in France, Italy and Spain and do draws which often come in, don't like the English leagues as a rule unless something sticks out when i check stats and form.
I usually put the huge sum of a quid on all the championship results in an accumulator on a Saturday, all apart from ours as I consider betting on us bad luck, and also because, as I would never bet against us it would usually bust my coupon.
I was so very close once about 7 or 8 years ago. 1 quid stake to return over 12k... Then it all went wrong in the last 5 minutes because of that cunt Deeney, all his fault. He scored in the last 3 minutes to equalise for Watford and completely fucked my coupon. I've never forgiven him for it. Cunt.

Last night Covid 2.1 mid 2,1 reading 2.1 brought me 1200 for 4 Oxford scholars but you only here bout the winners 🥂🏴🏄🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Joebres said:
Last night Covid 2.1 mid 2,1 reading 2.1 brought me 1200 for 4 Oxford scholars but you only here bout the winners 🥂🏴🏄🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

I think I have just realised why I don't bet.
I didn't understand a single word of your post, and English is my first language. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Let me translate:

One was pondering over the potential outcomes to the Championship fixtures yesterday evening, after supper. I thought I’d have a jolly good wager on Coventry, Middlesbrough and Reading victories. To my utter delight, for my four English pounds it would seem £1,200 would be my reward. What a pip!

I think I have just realised why I don't bet.
I didn't understand a single word of your post, and English is my first language. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Covid = Coventry
I thought 2.1 = 2/1 but in actual fact it’s the correct score in each match 2 - 1
1200 must be the returns (£1,200?)
Oxford Scholar = Dollar & it used to be four dollars to the pound so maybe the stake was only £1?
In which case he’s probably done a correct score treble at around 10/1 each result which is just about right.
Are you still with me?

Last edited:
Let me translate:

One was pondering over the potential outcomes to the Championship fixtures yesterday evening, after supper. I thought I’d have a jolly good wager on Coventry, Middlesbrough and Reading victories. To my utter delight, for my four English pounds it would seem £1,200 would be my reward. What a pip!
Well done mate, Correct scores or both teams to win & score?

Covid = Coventry
I thought 2.1 = 2/1 but in actual fact it’s the correct score in each match 2 - 1
1200 must be the returns (£1,200?)
Oxford Scholar = Dollar & it used to be four dollars to the pound so maybe the stake was probably only £1?
In which case he’s probably done a correct score treble at around 10/1 each result which is just about right.
Are you still with me?
It's a whole different world. :grinning: :eek!:
Thank you for translating.