Betting thread

Had a little run of 4 wins 4 weeks running of between £270-£350 choose 5-6 games goal in each half for £10, fuck all last 2 weeks though, usually do about £20-25 on bets on a saturday, always have us in one bet, got a £5 free bet tonight cooper to score 2 :eek!: at 250/1

What we having this weekend then?

Sheffield Wednesdays to beat the spotters at home looks a great bet at 4/5.

We’re 5/2 to beat Sheffield United at home.

Spurs
Newcastle
Fulham
Forest Green

All to win away

Palace v Burnley
Peterborough v Hull
Wigan v Sunderland
Swindon v Salford
Colchester v Oldham

All to draw

When the fun stops, just carry on with a miserable face!!

Don't often bet in the english leagues as it's often a lottery but will try this one for tomorrow. Match result and both teams to score are good odds.

Luton 19/5

Wigan 16/5

Huddersfield 24/5

works out roughly at 115/1 for the treble.

Get some good odds on these Diego leagues. Especially their championship. I’ve been backing Tenerife a lot this season.
Yeah you get much better odds in the euro leagues and more so outside the premier divisions. The odds setters aren';t as clever on these divisions and often get it very wrong. Also a lot of draws in those league which i believe are fixed, way to many injury time equalisers which are often penalties and own goals!

I backed a team a few weeks back that were 9/2 away from home. They only win away and were playing a top four side that had lost there previous 4 games but were still 4/7 to win. I stuck it in a treble, two draws and the away win and copped £170 for £4. I do a lot of research before i pick a team, it does help and is much better than just betting blind.