Betting thread

Got a feeling we’ll get a reaction from the team on Saturday but also think we’ll concede. Call me delusional but I still think we’re in a false position in the league. Apart from Wednesday and QPR away we haven’t played that badly in the last couple of months
Fair enough mate and good luck. The BTTS and win is a good bet if you only do 4 or 5 games. The odds are great. I did one about 5/6 seasons back. Four were home and dry and the last one i needed was Burnley at home to the nigels. Burnley was 2 up after 15 minutes. Nigels scored after an hour and again with 10 minutes to go. I thought that was it until Burnley scored again in the 90th minute which bagged me over 800 notes thank you very much. The win was even sweeter cause it was the Nigels that got done.

:wahey:

Fair enough mate and good luck. The BTTS and win is a good bet if you only do 4 or 5 games. The odds are great. I did one about 5/6 seasons back. Four were home and dry and the last one i needed was Burnley at home to the nigels. Burnley was 2 up after 15 minutes. Nigels scored after an hour and again with 10 minutes to go. I thought that was it until Burnley scored again in the 90th minute which bagged me over 800 notes thank you very much. The win was even sweeter cause it was the Nigels that got done.

:wahey:
Schweet. I’ve gone back to having a little dabble a week but very small stakes (about a fiver a week) so going for high odds accys. Just for a bit of fun really

Schweet. I’ve gone back to having a little dabble a week but very small stakes (about a fiver a week) so going for high odds accys. Just for a bit of fun really
I've had about 2 bets all season. Used to do well on the draws in Spanish, Italian and French second divisions but since the lock down that's all changed. I don't think those leagues are bent anymore :mad:

Chelsea v Leeds
Both team to score £60 @ 4/5
Leeds to win £20 @ 6/1
Gnonto first scorer £10 @ 14/1
Leeds to win 3-2 £10 @ 64/1

£100 stake. Profit if any of them win

Chelsea v Leeds
Both team to score £60 @ 4/5
Leeds to win £20 @ 6/1
Gnonto first scorer £10 @ 14/1
Leeds to win 3-2 £10 @ 64/1

£100 stake. Profit if any of them win
Sorry Arthur, I’m hoping for Chelsea as otherwise our game v Leeds will be changed and I’ve already paid for my weekend

Beginning to look that way, in my favour I booked october
Having myself booked a very expensive trip to watch Millwall v Derby County on 20 March 2020, I feel your trepidation right now. I hope you don’t suffer the same fate as me.
I heard the match was off as I was driving to the airport.

I've found football a struggle to find any winners on this season. Darts, however, I've been cashing in. Won 260 from starting with 20 last Thursday. Will be looking at tomorrow's with the same intent.

An eccentric West Country farmer booked a top rider for a horse in a poor chase and told him that the beast would win easily, but he’d have to shout “HUP!!” loudly at every fence. The jockey dismissed the instructions as the bletherings of a madman and rode as normal, but the horse proceeded to blunder so badly at the first few fences that he was tailed off.

Chastened by this experience, the rider, now out of earshot of the others and the crowd, decided to shout the command at the next fence, which his mount flew. This continued for the rest of the race, with the combination passing three in the air at the final fence to win in a photo.

“Well done,” said the farmer. “But what the hell happened at the start?”

“Oh,” replied the embarrassed jockey. "I think the horse might be a bit deaf!"

"Deaf?! Deaf?!” came the startled reply. “He’s not deaf lad – he’s f***ing blind!!"

Cooper first goal scorer tonight. 28/1 or 14/1 for anytime during the game. Have backed him to score first. I think he'll get a few again now Harris is back in charge.