Best signing of the summer so far!

I spoke to Dan at the Club Dinner a couple of years ago and he struck me as a lad with real ambition and a real desire to succeed. I am delighted that he has put pen to paper so he can now focus on his own game and helping the team achieve bigger and better things. He certainly has great potential and I am really pleased that that might be realised with the Mighty Lions.
Clearly, QPR had given up the ghost on him after offering the equivalent of two pints of lager and a packet of crisps for him. Today, they signed some wannabe right back from Manure who has already been on loan a few times in the last couple of seasons. Shame really as the way the Red Devils are playing at the moment he might have got a game next week!

Good to see that they have managed to agree a contract. He can only improve with more match experience and become even more of a key player.

Excellent news, excellent player and Wall through and through. I’m not usually peed off when bids come in for our players but QPR are tin pot and were taking the absolute piss.

The club never reveals the length of contract but give it a couple of weeks and TransferMarket online will tell all. My guess is that it will be three years with an option of a fourth.

Best squad, if fit, we have had for a long time, GR just needs to work out the best way to us them, good news, and good for the club, Danny and fans