Benik off to Belgium

That’s one cast iron certain piece of inside info from yesterday shot to pieces then.🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Who’d have thought it could possibly be wrong?
Form an orderly queue.

"Benik Afobe looks set to be playing Champions League football next season with the former Millwall loanee poised to sign for Club Brugge".

He will be playing Champions League football...
Defiantly a player that has slipped through The Spotters net.
If it's true, I'm surprised by this move. I know that Afobe splits opinion, but even his staunchest supporters can't believe that he is remotely good enough for the Champions League?

Can only assume that Club Brugge want him as a backup. He'll probably get a run-out now and again against the teams towards the bottom of the Jupiler league.

If it's true, I'm surprised by this move. I know that Afobe splits opinion, but even his staunchest supporters can't believe that he is remotely good enough for the Champions League?

Can only assume that Club Brugge want him as a backup. He'll probably get a run-out now and again against the teams towards the bottom of the Jupiler league.

Have they got a lot of dosh @Brusselslion? That can be the only reason, surely?

Bit disappointed in Afobe, we resurrected his career in a way. Very disappointed in Jed, too. West Brom are run by idiots, have an idiot manager and finished below us.

Have they got a lot of dosh @Brusselslion? That can be the only reason, surely?

Bit disappointed in Afobe, we resurrected his career in a way. Very disappointed in Jed, too. West Brom are run by idiots, have an idiot manager and finished below us.
Club Brugge are regulars in Europe, so I don't think paying £25k+ for Afobe is going to break their bank. Not sure how reliable these figures are but they appear to be pretty high payers https://salarysport.com/football/belgian-pro-league/club-brugge/

The Belgium Super Cup is on 17 July so, maybe, Afobe is a bit of a panic buy on their part?

Club Brugge are regulars in Europe, so I don't think paying £25k+ for Afobe is going to break their bank. Not sure how reliable these figures are but they appear to be pretty high payers https://salarysport.com/football/belgian-pro-league/club-brugge/

The Belgium Super Cup is on 17 July so, maybe, Afobe is a bit of a panic buy on their part?

Thanks, mate. Interesting stuff. Afobe did ok for us last year but I wouldn't pay him £25k. And like you said, he isn't Premier League quality, let alone Champions League.

Genuinely surprised he has managed to get that high profile of a move at his age and ability.
Thought he was good for us but cant see him keeping up with the Champions League.

No need to panic, lads!

Afobe will only do 1 season with them, before he gets home sick or it’s just not working out for him, he’ll buy out his contract and we can then sign him on a free!

From his point of view Champions league or a Championship? He’s gone! When we going to get someone? At this rate we may not have 11.

Staff online

Members online