Benik Afobe

Wont score as much as he should until we get someone who can thread a ball through, I don't see him as a player who likes to play off knockdowns
It was a knock on from smith that put him through for the sending off. All strikers want to play facing the oppositions goal. Easiest way to achieve that especially with less skilled players is by getting wingers to get to the by line and cut it back across the 6 yard/penalty spot. Thats why Rowett’s shite formation does not work for us and 442 does.

Can’t see it myself. Yes he needs the service but I don’t feel he looks comfortable with the ball at his feet at all

The best thing I’ve heard football related for at least 2 years. Gives me hope for the future.

Indeed. His attitude is so refreshing; a consummate professional who obviously loves the game and relishes playing in front of our fans who've quickly taken him to heart. This article is well worth a read:

Last edited:
Indeed. His attitude is so refreshing; a consummate professional who obviously loves the game and relishes playing in front of our fans who've quickly taken him to heart. This article is well worth a read:

Great read.

Fantastic attitude. You can see it in his play.

And underlines that us fans are so racist, a black player returned to us.

Last edited:

Read it before, even better second time, that's the belief and attitude we want throughout the entire team

Great read.

Fantastic attitude. You can see it in his play.

And underlines that us fans are so racist, a black player returned to us.

Kinda shows the club are trying to stop the booing with made up bullshit, when we sign a black player like Benik who’s loving it here.

Don’t trust the narrative from the club at all, although there is an element of truth, I think they are stretching the truth to breaking point to try and guilt the fan base into not booing the knee.

Did anyone else notice they didn’t play “let em come” when the players first came out but ramped it up when the kick off started. Definitely done to drown out the booing !

Having such an attitude, despite losing his daughter, injuries, and limited playing time, is phenomenal. His reaction to the ref on Saturday, has surely won him the title of being one of our own.
I hope he plays like a superstar for as long as he's with us. Don't know his terms, but i suppose getting him for good - hopefully after getting 20 goals for us this season - would be a pipe dream?

Fantastic attitude. Lots of players seem to take what they have for granted but not this player. Now I have two reasons for wanting him to do well. I obviously want him to do well for Millwall but I want him to do well for himself too. I like the line where he says that he wants to succeed not to prove people wrong but to prove people right.