Ben Thompson

I don’t think Thompson can resurrect his career at Millwall under GR and is better off finding a team where he will get games and become an integral part of a team.

The comparison Peckham made between Thompson & Saville is 100%.

People need to forget the Saville we sold to Borough, and realise the Saville they dumped back on us is fucking dogshit!!

I wonder if the Tommo thing is secondary to the mindlessness of the rowett statement. The bloke is a fucking moron posing as a manager

he was really off the pace, but he hadn't played virtually all season in the first team, he didn't fall over though, which was an improvement , who know, I could see him starting at Blackpool? at least he has some drive in him?

Ben should at least be on the bench. He is certainly a better option than Evans when we are chasing the game. He drives forward into the box and tries to support the strikers. Problem for both him and Saville is Rowett seems to want the centre midfielders to just sit in front of our centre backs.

He's had many chances, he's just not the player he was and his performance against Forest won't have done him any favours. If he wasn't a Millwall boy he'd be getting the same treatment as Bod and Evans get from the fans.
I can't say he has had many chances, he got a few games under GR and was played in the wrong position, would rather fuck Evans and dutch off then him.

Fair point although i meant in general.

I doubt and hope they'll be with us. next season
I thought Ben done ok, I never thought he should have went out on loan in the first place, I always seen him as a player to brake up attacks, run around and do all the hard work like Jimmy used to do for us.

Kenny Jacket seen him as an attacking player, and to be fair, he done quite well for him.
He came back a different player, and was just put on the scrap heap by GR, as he did not fit in to his plans (this is at a time that we was playing 5-2-3) so no place for Ben in the team, then after months he gets one half of a game.

It's situations like the above, along with Mahoney and Smith that make me dislike GR, his treatment of players is terrible, and I believe it's just his way of asserting his authority

Evans, Dutch and Zahore/Parrott or Mahoney, Thompson and Smith, I know who I'd rather have in my starting 11