Bart v Long

I’ve said it before and got slagged off for it, but I think Long gives away a lot of goals, that Bart saves. Up there today and think he was at fault again, for 2 and possibly 3, bit p#ssed, I’ll wait for the replays. All I hear is his distribution is good, but I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him make a good save yet, which maybe why Hull released him as there 2nd string keeper. Bart would save some of the ones he’s letting in my opinion. Wrong keeper playing.
Totally agree, the GK position has not been an issue to even think twice about ever since we got Bart between the sticks IMO.

Distribution makes no sense to me, if the GK can hit it over the half way line whats the issue? Not like we have a target man upfront to aim for anymore from goal kicks... All the GK in our team needs to do is save shots, we aint Man City where the GK is part of the back 3/4.

Bigger issues than changing our GK just under half way into the season. As someone who plays/played football, having a regular GK in goal (One as good as Bart) makes the world of difference to the defence and their confidence.

Members online

No members online now.