Arry's Bar

twigster

I don't understand why they have not put more seats in there, it's always packed on Match days but has room for at least 3 more tables, getting too old to stand and my liver can't take the alcohol abuse if I arrive too early😂

I don't understand why they have not put more seats in there, it's always packed on Match days but has room for at least 3 more tables, getting too old to stand and my liver can't take the alcohol abuse if I arrive too early😂
Don’t t come on here with your fancy ways, you’ll be expecting to be served in a timely manner next

I went in there for a pint before the Luton game. I cannot find a pub anywhere from New Cross to the ground where I can get a pint of anything from a cask, apart from maybe Doombar. You ask in every pub "have you any cask ale or any bitter" and they just look at you like your weird and shake their head. They used to do bottles of London Pride in Arrys so thought I'd just settle for one of those. They didn't have any... The only ale or bitter they had was cans of Tetley's. I'm really not a fan but simply can't drink lager anymore so asked for two cans of Tetley's, one for me, one for me mate. I almost fell over when the barmaid rung up £10 for two cans of Tetley's! £5 a can! That is really, really taking the piss! Obviously I told her to take them back.

I went in there for a pint before the Luton game. I cannot find a pub anywhere from New Cross to the ground where I can get a pint of anything from a cask, apart from maybe Doombar. You ask in every pub "have you any cask ale or any bitter" and they just look at you like your weird and shake their head. They used to do bottles of London Pride in Arrys so thought I'd just settle for one of those. They didn't have any... The only ale or bitter they had was cans of Tetley's. I'm really not a fan but simply can't drink lager anymore so asked for two cans of Tetley's, one for me, one for me mate. I almost fell over when the barmaid rung up £10 for two cans of Tetley's! £5 a can! That is really, really taking the piss! Obviously I told her to take them back.
Have you tried the Fourpure Taproom?

That is a piss take. On what planet can they try and justify that?