Anyone brave enough.

superlion

I wonder if anyone will brave enough to appoint a female manager.
Havin seen what happened with the lionesses after they replaced that boring cunt neville with the attack minded serina wiegman how great it was to see a team not sitting back after going 1-0 up.
Take note rowett

Havin seen what happened with the lionesses after they replaced that boring cunt neville with the attack minded serina wiegman how great it was to see a team not sitting back after going 1-0 up.
Take note rowett
Even if he transitioned he’d still be of the same mental state! 🙈

Remember a TV program in the 80’s, woman football manager who obviously did well after getting loads of grief at the start…!!!

Take note rowett
Womens football including the victorious England team is shit, awful. The Swedish keeper in the semi's was comical to watch. I see better every weekend over on Peckham rye. The mens and womens game should never be compared, two different worlds.

A female managing in the mens game isn't necessary although it's probably an agenda that will no doubt be next months flavour until the current topic loses its taste.
The women have their game and everything contacted in it should be all women from managers, coaches, reporters and pundits etc..Sick of sport be used to advance agendas & political ideologies.

A female managing in the mens game isn't necessary although it's probably an agenda that will no doubt be next months flavour until the current topic loses its taste.
The women have their game and everything contacted in it should be all women from managers, coaches, reporters and pundits etc..Sick of sport be used to advance agendas & political ideologies.
Womens football including the victorious England team is shit, awful. The Swedish keeper in the semi's was comical to watch. I see better every weekend over on Peckham rye. The mens and womens game should never be compared, two different worlds.
Except by the BBC. "One away from Wayne Rooney's record. " and "Our First Trophy since 1966" etc. If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny.

If they do you can bet your life she won be Israeli.
Do like to fly the Palestinian flag at the ground.
My missus wants to go to Glastonbury for her 50th next year. I've managed to get out of it by showing her the flags (which seem to be de rigeur there) I intended to take....
Screenshot_20220809-152712_Gallery.jpg
"Please don't come".

I wonder how long it would take for that lot to get me pelted with Tofu?