Any of you lads going Bournemouth?

I'm on my way!

Just left East Midlands Parkway - the only station on UK Rail with its own power station!

Just a couple of snacks for the journey - two scotch eggs, big bag of M&S salted crisps, pack of Pilchard sandwichs an a couple of cans of Stella. Have a reservation at the Pie House later, so don't want to spoil my appetite.

Big, big weekend for us - already booked table at The Green Man!

COYL!

:thumbup:

London Calling.

Back in the best city in the world!

Bit of a tear-up outside of Wellingborough - give a fixed penalty notice for eating Pilchard sandwiches in First Class - since when was that considered a crime?

The Northern Line still stinks of urine and axle grease - very comforting.

Just checked in at the Bamboo.

Jesus!

How do people get shit on a door handle - isn't it natural to wash your hands having taken a crap?

It's the last time I ever believe anything on TripAdvisor - bunnybugs 84 "we had the best weekend ever at The Bamboo, just like being at home" Assume they were from Canning Town.

The shared bathroom looks as though it had a cameo role in Trainspotting - disgusting.

Just taking a bit of a kip, before a once over with the wet wipes, then heading over to the Pie House.

COYL!

The Pie House was a waste of time - it's all boarded-up, gone bust.

Cost me twelve quid to get out there.

The taxi driver said there was a German brothel in the centre of town and was I interested?

£50 changed hands, and we made our way to the knocking shop.

True enough, there was the Brass Haus, I jumped out of the cab and strode into the building .......... it was a bloody pub full of 'Wall.

I'd been done over, yet again.

Off to the The Mary Shelley for breakfast - say what you like about Spoons, but it's always good value; the only drawback is the 800 metre walk for a piss.

Anyway lads, don't drink too much during the morning, the OB are already outside the Bamboo.

Let's go mental!

COYL!

The Pie House was a waste of time - it's all boarded-up, gone bust.

Cost me twelve quid to get out there.

The taxi driver said there was a German brothel in the centre of town and was I interested?

£50 changed hands, and we made our way to the knocking shop.

True enough, there was the Brass Haus, I jumped out of the cab and strode into the building .......... it was a bloody pub full of 'Wall.

I'd been done over, yet again.

Off to the The Mary Shelley for breakfast - say what you like about Spoons, but it's always good value; the only drawback is the 800 metre walk for a piss.

Anyway lads, don't drink too much during the morning, the OB are already outside the Bamboo.

Let's go mental!

COYL!

Really, are you sure you went to the right address?
It was open in April 1988.

Staff online

Members online