Another lost forwarc

I think that Boro are taking a big chance with this lad. I did watch him carefully when he played for Arsenal ten days ago and I have to say that I was singularly unimpressed. There was a lot of hype surrounding this player most of which was completely unjustified. I am pleased that GR clearly thought the same and did not offer him the chance to join us.

These hyped up youngsters drive you mad. Whatever happened to Abdulmalik finally signed pro for us earlier in the season after being on trial with host of other clubs not heard of him since even 15 year old Lovelace in 23s and fringe of the 1st team ahead of him

The Young Arsenal lad we were chasing on loan as gone to boro....

The always choose Middlesborough over us.

Perhaps it's the quality of life on the Costa del Redcar; the regenerative properties of the ICI chemicals; angling opportunities on the Tees and the drinking of cheap beer in North Ormesby Working Men's Club.

Some might say if it's good enough for Monkey, then it's good enough for Balogun Folarin!

:thumbup:

lol, 1 million to borrow a youngster?! Weren't these club meant to loan them out so they could get valuable experience.

The always choose Middlesborough over us.

Perhaps it's the quality of life on the Costa del Redcar; the regenerative properties of the ICI chemicals; angling opportunities on the Tees and the drinking of cheap beer in North Ormesby Working Men's Club.

Some might say if it's good enough for Monkey, then it's good enough for Balogun Folarin!

:thumbup:
You laugh mate but according to Peter Crouch, Mido leaves the sunshine of Egypt and holidays there every summer with his family as they love It there so much on the farm he brought.

I think that Boro are taking a big chance with this lad. I did watch him carefully when he played for Arsenal ten days ago and I have to say that I was singularly unimpressed. There was a lot of hype surrounding this player most of which was completely unjustified. I am pleased that GR clearly thought the same and did not offer him the chance to join us.
Same. Nketiah looked levels above him.

He looks a bit of a donkey to me who thinks he can bulldoze his way through a defence. Not really our type but what do I know?

Perhaps another Parrot?

Yes for a one off loan fee of 1M and also while covering 15% of his 43+ grand (plus bonuses) a week wages.

Yet another 'entitled club' so desperate to get back to where they belong that they piss silly money up the wall on an outside bet. There will be no financial return on him if they don't get promoted via the play offs. Paying for loan players other than a wage share is something that should be shut down. Fuck me, how much more money do Arsenal need?

All season ticket holders will be issued free foam hands & flags next season and there will be a grass your fellow fans up section, , no singing will be allowed unless it " sweet caroline" and it's a criminal offence to.boo now so good luck at pantomime time. This board is ruining the last proper club in the league

This board is ruining the last proper club in the league
The board don't set the rules, they don't stop us singing songs that don't put our club in the media spotlight, they don't encourage us to be complete fucking idiots to lob bottles from the stands. They have defended us and many individuals numerous times. They can't defend the indefensible when it's on close circuit and national tv.

You, i and everyone else knows how the media and authorities work when it comes to us, the club have to toe the line and be seen to be taking action when some div has played up. It don't matter what we think isn't offensive, homophobic or just banter when it is deemed wrong and punishable in law. Bods need to use there heads a bit more. We're not giving in by not singing certain songs that the prowling media and do gooders pounce on, we're being wise. It's shit but that's the way it is.

Last edited: