Andre Marriner

Hr's refereed us at The Den this season. Was it " The Nigels" in the Cup? Could be worse like Friend.

He was good today and better than the usual shit championship refs we usually see.
You mean apart from the penalty shout where Saville was pushed to the ground and their bloke advancing 15 yards to throw the ball in before their goal?

You mean he was good apart from those two moments, right?

Oh, and the time when Murray headed on to Benik to put him in the clear, but the ref saw some sort of mysterious foul by Murray.

I keep remembering more and more.

You mean apart from the penalty shout where Saville was pushed to the ground and their bloke advancing 15 yards to throw the ball in before their goal?

Oh, and the time when Murray headed on to Benik to put him in the clear, but the ref saw some sort of mysterious foul by Murray.

Don't forget the lino on the our far side , giving offside against us but letting their players get away with blatant offsides ....in a space of 10 minutes he gave 5 dodgy decisions all not in our favour

Don't forget the lino on the our far side , giving offside against us but letting their players get away with blatant offsides ....in a space of 10 minutes he gave 5 dodgy decisions all not in our favour
It was not easy to judge that on iFollow, but you were there, so I trust your judgement.

It was not easy to judge that on iFollow, but you were there, so I trust your judgement.
Beleive me a couple were just unreal..,1-2 yards offside but he was not up with the play and as for the throw in.L, all on his side but on the good side Smith got totally abused the whole second half and nearly got a right hander, when he crashed into the boarding in front of our fans

See, the older you get the more your memory should fail, trust you to be different. 😎

See, the older you get the more your memory should fail, trust you to be different. 😎
My memory is good if you have the time to wait for it to work.
I sometimes suddenly remember something I wanted to say during a conversation a week before.
So I certainly am ageing like everyone else!😎😎😎😎