Afobi

Ha ha, I sometimes get the feeling you wasn’t a big fan of Jed was you Peckham?
What makes you think that mate :grinning: Half decent player that looked much better than he is in an often poor side. I always got behind him and supported him at games and never cunted him or gave him stick on the pitch. Good servant, tried his best ,but in my opinion he played for Jed and his over inflated ego.

I have to admit that i have an irrational hatred for the bloke, i was the same with James Henry for no other reason than i hate flash, big headed, look at me cunts when in realty they ain't all that. Both highly overrated in my opinion, some of the fawning over the recently departed Wankerchops was fucking embarrassing.

He treid his best to force a move to Boro when Saville went and the toys were out of the pram. He absolutely had the right not to sign an improved and very lucrative contract ( in terms of what wall usually pay) that was on the table for over a year. It was the way it was played out that jarred me, we're not cunts, he should have kept his mouth shut.

I was elated when i heard he'd signed elsewhere, we had the best of him, i think we'll be a better team to watch without him. When he returns i won't boo him and i certainly won't be applauding him. He'll be ignored the same way that those cunts that came and took the knee were. Fuck him.

What makes you think that mate :grinning: Half decent player that looked much better than he is in an often poor side. I always got behind him and supported him at games and never cunted him or gave him stick on the pitch. Good servant, tried his best ,but in my opinion he played for Jed and his over inflated ego.

I have to admit that i have an irrational hatred for the bloke, i was the same with James Henry for no other reason than i hate flash, big headed, look at me cunts when in realty they ain't all that. Both highly overrated in my opinion, some of the fawning over the recently departed Wankerchops was fucking embarrassing.

He treid his best to force a move to Boro when Saville went and the toys were out of the pram. He absolutely had the right not to sign an improved and very lucrative contract ( in terms of what wall usually pay) that was on the table for over a year. It was the way it was played out that jarred me, we're not cunts, he should have kept his mouth shut.

I was elated when i heard he'd signed elsewhere, we had the best of him, i think we'll be a better team to watch without him. When he returns i won't boo him and i certainly won't be applauding him. He'll be ignored the same way that those cunts that came and took the knee were. Fuck him.

I would mostly agree with that mate. I stuck up for him on here enough times because I thought prior to last season he was probably was our only genuine goal threat and was a pivotal part in us establishing ourselves as a championship side. However I think we can all agree that we became far too reliant on him and yes at times it was like watching the Jed Wallace show.

The penny started to drop with me over the Christmas period last season when he was out injured and although results didn’t quite bear it out I liked what I saw from the side. It seemed to me that some players were playing with a bit of freedom and we showed flashes of being a much more fluid team. One of our best performances of the year in my opinion was at home to Forest in a game which really could have gone either way but we were caught with a sucker punch in the last minute. Again at the end of the season we put in some good shows without him in the side.

I posted back in January that we should have cashed in on him while we could and looking back I still think that, instead we had a long drawn out saga that left a bad taste. I don’t bear him no ill though, in my opinion he did well for us but now it’s time to move on. I’m looking forward to the new season.

I posted back in January that we should have cashed in on him while we could and looking back I still think that, instead we had a long drawn out saga that left a bad taste. I don’t bear him no ill though, in my opinion he did well for us but now it’s time to move on. I’m looking forward to the new season.
I think Jed wished we’d have cashed in on him too, and took the £1M or £1.5M offered by Forest, as he’d no doubt be playing in the Prem this season!

He‘s going to be mightily pissed if WBA don’t go up this season, and we do! Missing out once on the Prem would no doubt do his nut in! Missing out twice, he’ll end up suicidal! :grinning:

Watching that Afobe highlight gets me excited for the new season

Flemming knows how to find a pass as well as Honeyman so Afobe should get plenty of chances to his feet

Add to that the 2nd half of the season pairing with Bradshaw flowing into this new season we could be about to witness something quite special

would love to see another couple of shock signings in the next couple of days though

COYL