Afobi

Steady on, '84, now he has made it known that he's up for a bit of Champions League action, the Spotters aresholes are twitching with excitement at the thought of signing him..!
Yep, they’ll see Afobe as the missing piece of the jigsaw that will bring them premier league and champions league glory!

Afobe will then get his wish to play in Europe, it’ll just happen in 5 years time!

His transfer to Belgium has fallen through. Failure to agree terms!
Apparently Afobe and Club Brugge had agreed personal terms but negotiations between the two clubs broke down. Afobe must be pissed off.

Flemish press reported earlier that it would be a free transfer. I don't know whether they got it wrong, or if Stoke tried to pull a fast one at the last minute? If the latter, and I was Afobe, I'd be strongly tempted to see out my contract at Stoke: Do the bare minimum that I was contracted to do and pick up £33k/week.

Apparently Afobe and Club Brugge had agreed personal terms but negotiations between the two clubs broke down. Afobe must be pissed off.

Flemish press reported earlier that it would be a free transfer. I don't know whether they got it wrong, or if Stoke tried to pull a fast one at the last minute? If the latter, and I was Afobe, I'd be strongly tempted to see out my contract at Stoke: Do the bare minimum that I was contracted to do and pick up £33k/week.

The 'Twitter Wheel' is grinding away with car park talk of Millwall now trying to sign him on loan: **

1.JPG