8 Days Left And Counting

It's lucky we have Got points in the bag but yesterday summed it up , an average team we made look great , Never really looked like scoring , 4 defensive midfielders & pumping high hopeless balls up front and i don t recall winning one ,passing was sideways & backwards ...got some really hard games coming up ...I fear for us

It's lucky we have Got points in the bag but yesterday summed it up , an average team we made look great , Never really looked like scoring , 4 defensive midfielders & pumping high hopeless balls up front and i don t recall winning one ,passing was sideways & backwards ...got some really hard games coming up ...I fear for us
It’ll be alright mate!

Even if relegation happens, we’ve still got JB as our chairman! 🤣

Well if we don't get a couple of players in i really fear we are gonna get dragged into a relegation battle, not being negative as im always a positive person. Was so hyped at the beginning of the season thinking we would make playoffs on our budget and squad we had.

Love Wall so much but we naff do things the bloody hard way.

Well if we don't get a couple of players in i really fear we are gonna get dragged into a relegation battle, not being negative as im always a positive person. Was so hyped at the beginning of the season thinking we would make playoffs on our budget and squad we had.

Love Wall so much but we naff do things the bloody hard way.
Ain’t that the truth!

Few weeks ago Bristol city fans feared being dragged into relegation battle there now level on points with us. Always one team in second half of the season goes into freefall lets hope we dont. April home matches against Barnsley Hull and Peterborough will be vital

Let's hope Derby sell one or two more players. They've done well considering the points deduction and I wouldn't rule out the possibility that they'll finish ahead of us on points the way they're playing. A bit depressing that I'm worrying about a team on 14 points finishing ahead of us.

Don't hold your breaths. They will get in some loan players who are )a past it and (b just want a wage packet. As my uncle Bill , a life long 'Wall man, said to " Millwall will break your.heart". Very true.