70's CR & Caulkers

E4CBL

Mentioned a little while ago

Black Ron. Gooner from Millwall youth was passing back by with his mates. We thought there was more. He wasn't expecting anything. Cutting occurred.

Apologies...away local match. Any questions...I can get answered.

BTW.....out with a few of your old....really old...boys today.
Fella off front of "skins".
Top lads.

Mentioned a little while ago

Black Ron. Gooner from Millwall youth was passing back by with his mates. We thought there was more. He wasn't expecting anything. Cutting occurred.

Apologies...away local match. Any questions...I can get answered.
Funny you mention this now. Some yid was just giving it on a Facebook site about Millwall being all mouth. I was going to hit him with a number of things including this but that site is nearly all clueless bods giving it with no actual detail, including the myth that wall didn't show at OT in the season United didn't show at wall, so I thought fuck it.

Funny you mention this now. Some yid was just giving it on a Facebook site about Millwall being all mouth. I was going to hit him with a number of things including this but that site is nearly all clueless bods giving it with no actual detail, including the myth that wall didn't show at OT in the season United didn't show at wall, so I thought fuck it.
I've come off of all football sites on FB it's easier on the blood pressure.

I never like to pry too much. 1 is a total throwback. From cover of skinhead book long ago. The other is a total book, or 4. England games from the 70's onwards. I've sat and listened/got pissed for fucking hours listening to him. Incredible bloke.
There's also a fucking 'ammer cunt who is with us. Singer from The Warriors. He still goes every week, but comes with us if they're not playing

I worked in an Agency in the early 70s.

The Dark Room technician was a CR - he was born in Chiswick, so had no choice other than to follow United.

Jim W travelled all over the country with Man U, along with blokes from the West Country, the Midlands, North East and all points West.

He boasted the Red Army were unstoppable because the sheer number of them.

They'd flood towns and cities early doors and terrorise locals - the OB in those days couldn't find their own arsehole in the shower.

Jim claimed no End was beyond them taking; The North Bank, The Shed, Gwladys Street, The Shelf, Chicken Run ........ and running Villa out of the Holte End. :grinning:

The crew he mixed always sounded like Bully Cunts.

Drinking in a pub in Burnley, Jim and his mates noticed half a dozen Burnley 'Scafers' drinking in the corner, just minding their own business.

The United lads did no more than collect all the straight pint glasses and attacked the Scarfers - he was so proud the Burnley lot were cut to fuck, they heard later one bloke had lost an eye.

I called him out and told him in no uncertain terms he was a cunt.

Yes, back in the 70s FV was at every match, but as I remember there was an unwritten understanding that firms fought firms, not Civilians.

You were there during that era 70sCR, what's your take on it?

I think to be fair there were teams just a s bad as United but without the numbers, in the 70's there were no rules - coins, darts, kung fu stars, bricks were all chucked at other teams without a thought who copped it - the sport of collecting other teams scarfs was a massive bully up - everyone just steamed in at the sound or sight of another club whether they were lads or not, as a little dude then I loved every second and it was all we talked about at school but it was a dangerous pastime for those involved and properly changed the landscape for football supporters as loads binned it off leaving it to the teenagers to run riot - if we had our time again, would we go, - in a blink we would

I worked in an Agency in the early 70s.

The Dark Room technician was a CR - he was born in Chiswick, so had no choice other than to follow United.

Jim W travelled all over the country with Man U, along with blokes from the West Country, the Midlands, North East and all points West.

He boasted the Red Army were unstoppable because the sheer number of them.

They'd flood towns and cities early doors and terrorise locals - the OB in those days couldn't find their own arsehole in the shower.

Jim claimed no End was beyond them taking; The North Bank, The Shed, Gwladys Street, The Shelf, Chicken Run ........ and running Villa out of the Holte End. :grinning:

The crew he mixed always sounded like Bully Cunts.

Drinking in a pub in Burnley, Jim and his mates noticed half a dozen Burnley 'Scafers' drinking in the corner, just minding their own business.

The United lads did no more than collect all the straight pint glasses and attacked the Scarfers - he was so proud the Burnley lot were cut to fuck, they heard later one bloke had lost an eye.

I called him out and told him in no uncertain terms he was a cunt.

Yes, back in the 70s FV was at every match, but as I remember there was an unwritten understanding that firms fought firms, not Civilians.

You were there during that era 70sCR, what's your take on it?
Only just seen this mate. It's true United flooded places with sheer numbers and vandalism was as big a part as actual violence. With those numbers it was easy to go on a bully up and I'm sure some United enjoyed their numerical advantage, the chance to be violent without comeback. That was never for me. In fact United's antics made them a target everywhere so you could easily be caught out alone or in small groups by people who genuinely hated you. As CRs we were hated by all the London firms. I could give you some chapter and verse but let's say it wasn't for the faint hearted. We never knew who could be waiting and we wouldn't have always the numerical advantage at Euston. It was dangerous but that was part of the fun of course. Bods who attacked scarfers who weren't looking for it were and are cunts. I despised them then and I do now.

I never had any run ins with the CR, their heyday was a bit before my time. I remember an old boy at Millwall telling me that they used to be one of the biggest firms in the country in the 70’s and 80’s. Don’t know how true that is.

I never had any run ins with the CR, their heyday was a bit before my time. I remember an old boy at Millwall telling me that they used to be one of the biggest firms in the country in the 70’s and 80’s. Don’t know how true that is.
300 travelled regularly to Manchester. A good 100 at least could have it.

When he told me I couldn’t get my head around the fact that such a big mob followed a club from a totally different part of the country
They were considered one of the most important factors in United's firm. Don't think many United chaps would disagree. Does seem odd I agree😁

A few CR’s were known by the whackers, notably from the peckham and walworth areas where they grew up together, seen a handful of them go with us on “ big occasion” games, two brothers D & R, and “K”.. they were accepted by the Salford reds and the rest is history.

A few CR’s were known by the whackers, notably from the peckham and walworth areas where they grew up together, seen a handful of them go with us on “ big occasion” games, two brothers D & R, and “K”.. they were accepted by the Salford reds and the rest is history.
One punch and Turkish K. Exactly E1.