6 games in 19 days

onlyagame

Six games between 8th Feb & 26th Feb.
Not sure whose idea it was to rearrange the QPR game into an already busy period when we are short of players?
Personally I’m looking forward to the consecutive midweek games just to get out of the house but I’m not expecting too much result wise :shake:

Rowett has asked the coach driver to park the coach across the goal away to Fulham …. But they will still knock 5 in against us!!!!!

Not looking forward to that one

Not sure whose idea it was to rearrange the QPR game into an already busy period when we are short of players?
Personally I’m looking forward to the consecutive midweek games just to get out of the house but I’m not expecting too much result wise :shake:
I've a season ticket.

Yet I found out today that the 4th team vs the 5th team of my playing team, West Wickham, are facing off against each other In the league on Saturday.

Last week I missed the 2's vs 3's who somehow managed to get drawn against each other In a cup and the game went to penalties, because I was down The Den.

This weekend I would rather, and I will, go up to Cork Screw Hill and watch better football, with more passion and effort, and who both will have a determination to win and better their own mates than I would use my free ticket to go and watch Millwall.

Sad ain't It.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about the Fulham game...
They're falling apart at the seams at the moment. Scraped a 2-3 win at Stoke yesterday.
😁

EFL & FA they want to get rid of us as we’re old school working class- the DNA of real football, which doesn’t fit with the foam flapping, taking the knee clapping, sanitised woke culture of the snowflakes eating their prawn sandwiches. 🤭😉