2024 UEFA European Championship League Ladders Game (04) Table nw

PurleyLion

Staff member
Version 1

Predictions for this game 12 home wins, 2 draws and 1 away win.

Spare a thought for Arthur2Sheds who predicted 1-0 Slovakia and played his joker. 83 seconds away from 10 points and, virtually, assuring him of the Euros League Ladders Title but :rofl::rofl:

As always, please check carefully:

1. Your prediction has been entered.

2. Your prediction has been entered correctly.

3. You agree with your points total.

If any of the above is wrong, identify the problem within this “Table” Thread and I’ll investigate.

If you have trouble reading, click on the relevant attachment at the bottom of this message to display a version that is easier to read.

NP = No prediction this game.
"*" = Joker Used.

EUROS Game 04.png

As per the rules, all predictions are for the score after 90 minutes plus added, but not extra, time so, unfortunately, you got 2 points and not the 10 you were hoping for :cry:
Wasn't aware of the extra time part, guess i'll fully read the rules and thanks for clearing it up.

Version 1

Predictions for this game 12 home wins, 2 draws and 1 away win.

Spare a thought for Arthur2Sheds who predicted 1-0 Slovakia and played his joker. 83 seconds away from 10 points and, virtually, assuring him of the Euros League Ladders Title but :rofl::rofl:

As always, please check carefully:

1. Your prediction has been entered.

2. Your prediction has been entered correctly.

3. You agree with your points total.

If any of the above is wrong, identify the problem within this “Table” Thread and I’ll investigate.

If you have trouble reading, click on the relevant attachment at the bottom of this message to display a version that is easier to read.

NP = No prediction this game.
"*" = Joker Used.

View attachment 26242
If the points are close by the semi final, why not include (for a bonus point) the time the first goal is scored in the final and the closest to it gets the extra point. (times pm'd to you - which would give you the upper hand if your are thereabouts lol