2021-22 League Ladders Game (44) Table

PurleyLion

Staff member
Version 3: Missed predictions added

Predictions for this game 23 home wins, 5 draws and 1 away win.

Mama Note: Lee, Lucy, Liz Wall and Lion Bar had already played their Home Jokers so not applied to this game.

As always, please check carefully:

1. Your prediction has been entered.

2. Your prediction has been entered correctly.

3. You agree with your points total.

If any of the above is wrong, identify the problem on this “Table” Thread and I’ll investigate.

If you have trouble reading, click on the relevant attachment at the bottom of this message to display a version that is easier to read.

NP = No prediction this game.
"*" = Joker Used.

2021-22 League Ladders Table (44) 01-28.png2021-22 League Ladders Table (44) 29-57.png

Last edited:
Sorry Purley but I think you’ve added the 3 points to Lee & Lucy’s home jokers (according to the previous table they’d both played their home jokers, not just Lee) It’s showing 7 points for both their home jokers and I believe it’s also been added to their totals (which I think should be three less)
Sorry to Lee & Lucy if I’m wrong :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sorry Purley but I think you’ve added the 3 points to Lee & Lucy’s home jokers. It’s showing 7 points for both their home jokers and I believe it’s also been added to their totals (which I think should be three less)
Well spotted :clap:

Corrected and reissued as Version 2 above.

Sorry Purley but I think you’ve added the 3 points to Lee & Lucy’s home jokers (according to the previous table they’d both played their home jokers, not just Lee) It’s showing 7 points for both their home jokers and I believe it’s also been added to their totals (which I think should be three less)
Grass!

NTMIK.

:rofl:

I reckon you're gonna choke and run out of luck*
Luck? What’s luck got to do with it as Tina Turner once sang (apparently she didn’t :slap:)
Yes, I could choke but both you & Paris didn’t pull up any money you tight wads so you don’t know what pressure the rest of us are under (you could always send me your fiver in the post :grinning:)

Luck? What’s luck got to do with it as Tina Turner once sang (apparently she didn’t :slap:)
Yes, I could choke but both you & Paris didn’t pull up any money you tight wads so you don’t know what pressure the rest of us are under (you could always send me your fiver in the post :grinning:)
Got one already and it's only Monday :wahey:

1649687303008.png

Bad day at the office, missed 2 predictions off as well :slap:

Correct table, hopefully 🤞, reissued as Version 3 above.