World Cup Official Thread

Nosegate has not got a clue tactics wise , plays players for their names not their form , how many shots against a 2nd rate team and again Kane looks dire , we were 2nd best for most of the game and subs too late....can't wait for the usual excuses

Like Rashford a while ago too involved in Political nonsence the knee, the rainbow colours, etc etc
Missed a good chance at the end as well

England Looked tired, leggy, poor touches, no pace, apart from that okish;)

Slabhead maguire Englands best player tbf
“tired, leggy,” from what ffs mate?

“tired, leggy,” from what ffs mate?
That knee bending and worrying about the LGB mob or whatever their name is this week takes a lot out of you
Joking aside not saying they should be but that was the impression they give watching them play, I never saw the first game
i am one of those that has caved in ref to watching it

Not good last night but top of group, should get 7 points out of 9. Often teams look world beaters in group then bow out early in knockout. Still in it, only thing is Kane goes out like a candle late on in tournaments, might regret not bringing Toney as back up, especially as the fucker could pick 26

That knee bending and worrying about the LGB mob or whatever their name is this week takes a lot out of you
Joking aside not saying they should be but that was the impression they give watching them play, I never saw the first game
i am one of those that has caved in ref to watching it

Definition of irony - England take the Knee, USA remain upright!

You couldn't make it up.

:shake:

I accept any team can have an off day but what i don't accept is the smugness of some of the players and Southgate in the after match interviews about the strong position they are in regarding the group.
They gave not a single thought or mention for the fans that payed a small fortune to go there and support them and watch that performance.

I accept any team can have an off day but what i don't accept is the smugness of some of the players and Southgate in the after match interviews about the strong position they are in regarding the group.
They gave not a single thought or mention for the fans that payed a small fortune to go there and support them and watch that performance.
I was in SA and had the misfortune of watching the Algeria game 😔