Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Sounding just like Scott Parker before he was sacked a few months ago, it can't possibly be my fault mentality.
At least their fans got to see a shot on target towards the end, must of given them hope in their European quest.

"I went out and missed it all. Checked in on BBC a couple of times.

My boy was asked who he supported by a shop keeper this afternoon and for the first time in his life he was too embarrassed to answer. That should be Garners next pre match speech.

As for his post match waffle about anti football small teams..all big charlie bollox you heard from Mourinho. We are L1 ffs and not even good there."

:D

I wonder whether agent Dave will cut his losses and hand back the club to the Belgian ex owner?
Who could then pump his previous profits back in to make them to make them a good selling proposition or put them straight back up for sale and when no one comes along, move them out and sell the ground.

I have just said elsewhere that Oldham, Scunthorpe and Torquay sit in the relegation zone of the Conference, are the anoraks with 6,000 paying customers going to be heading that way?