Tim Cahill

kinelloz

We've pretty much all had a say on the WC and are pretty consistent on Beckham. Turns out Cahill is basically the Beckham of Down Under. Being paid bucketloads, playing one on one exhibition games, an official ambassador for Qatar. Can't praise the gaff enough.

Found this a tricky one, but do people feel differently towards him because he's one of ours?

We've pretty much all had a say on the WC and are pretty consistent on Beckham. Turns out Cahill is basically the Beckham of Down Under. Being paid bucketloads, playing one on one exhibition games, an official ambassador for Qatar. Can't praise the gaff enough.

Found this a tricky one, but do people feel differently towards him because he's one of ours?
No. I'm disappointed but not really surprised. Birds of a feather...

TBH so many people have got their 'snouts in the trough' singling out individuals is unfair. The whole thing is a shit show as we know but I can't stand virtue signaling either. People can do what their morals allow as we apparently live in a free society. If it offends anyone, then don't watch or take part. I'm sick of the likes of Lycett looking for publicity on the back of it as well as im just as offended by that cunt

Wouldn’t would WOULDNT???!!

really?? That Jewish one is filth mate. I’d smash her back doors in, even now, and she’s probably touching 75 now. It would still be a would from me.
Yes but you're a sexual deviant, I'm not. She'd snap while you are at it.