Where now

I hear you robbi but I also hear loud n clear the stick he gets from the fans of every club he has managed. “Your football is shit” repeats. He is run out of town wherever he goes and usually after three years when his approach is totally sussed and his squads are totally pissed off
The Irony of this though Is that when they start singing that, we usually beat them.

Definitely got it right yesterday. Played 3-4-2-1 including Flemming, Vogl, Styles and Shack (all comfortable on the ball, creative and positive going forward) 👏
As I said on another thread, if Rowett changes the personnel and formation away to Sunderland, then yesterdays hard graft and win will all have been for nothing!

No arguing with yesterdays performance Shackleton and Styles were superb and offered a genuine attacking threat. Afobe took his goal superbly and the whole team looked comfortable.

Big + for GR
Agree with you mate about Shacks and Styles, especially when Shacks is criticising by some on here being too “lightweight’. Didn’t see that as he was like a terrier in every tackle.👍
Perhaps the pair could be the new ‘S&S’ ! 😉

As I said on another thread, if Rowett changes the personnel and formation away to Sunderland, then yesterdays hard graft and win will all have been for nothing!
No it won't, the three points aren't deducted. At least you can come on and say you told us all!!! If we play the same side and get turned over you'll be here with another essay on what he should have done. The bloke can't win when we have fans that think they know more than a pro manager.

No it won't, the three points aren't deducted. At least you can come on and say you told us all!!! If we play the same side and get turned over you'll be here with another essay on what he should have done. The bloke can't win when we have fans that think they know more than a pro manager.
You’re on one tonight ain’t you mate 😂

You’re on one tonight ain’t you mate 😂
Yep. Didn't log in last night cause of how it's been after a defeat, now it;s same bollox after a win, from the same predictable bods :confused: It's no surprise that life long fans are knocking it on the head. Didn't get me nut down till seven this morning, did two sets, one at a mad rave, i'm shattered. My lot very close to tear up with supposedly our own in the ground yesterday. No wonder Romeo thought we were cunts yesterday, our own manager and some players got louder boo's than him, fucking shameful mate.

Last edited:
No, you misunderstand me, Peckham!

Rowett has hit upon a different formation and a starting 11 (minus Hutch if he’s still injured), that played brilliantly against Cardiff. To not use that formation and starting 11 again will be for nothing if the same team can’t kick on from this win and take 3 points at Sunderland!

Rowett got so many things right on Saturday with players, bench and timing of subs plus bouncing back with a better attacking display after a few defeats. I’m still not convinced though with three (slowish) centre backs and the huge space between them when dragged wide. Roll on Sunderland.

Agree with you mate about Shacks and Styles, especially when Shacks is criticising by some on here being too “lightweight’. Didn’t see that as he was like a terrier in every tackle.👍
Perhaps the pair could be the new ‘S&S’ ! 😉
Them 2 should be the nucleus of our midfield. Comfortable on the ball, will move into space and can thread a ball through IF someone has mad a run into space.with flem and sav we could have a potent midfield, Cresswell leonard or Murray playing in front of back 4.Upfront maybe start with vog to roughen the back 3 up then bring afobe on when they surrender.

Rowett has hit upon a different formation and a starting 11 (minus Hutch if he’s still injured), that played brilliantly against Cardiff. To not use that formation and starting 11 again will be for nothing if the same team can’t kick on from this win and take 3 points at Sunderland!
Like most modern managers he'll change things according to our next opponent, very frustrating but that seems to the way it is. We're not at home, we, like many play a different approach on the road, don't be surprised if there's tactical changes.

Last edited:
What, even if we win?
I just feel the 11 that started against Cardiff would be more of a match for Sunderland.

Flemming is class and Der Slammer will get better the more he plays. I would rather see these two up front with Bradshaw, than just him and Afobe!

Play your best team and let the opposition worry about you instead of the other way round!

I just feel the 11 that started against Cardiff would be more of a match for Sunderland.

Flemming is class and Der Slammer will get better the more he plays. I would rather see these two up front with Bradshaw, than just him and Afobe!

Play your best team and let the opposition worry about you instead of the other way round!

That's not what I asked... :grinning:

At Sunderland we should start with the same team who started against Cardiff,start Cresswell if Hutch is still injured,it worked Saturday so why not try it this Saturday