THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

IW says Styles is eligible to play tomorrow!

So the obvious question is, if Rowett wants to play Styles at LWB (which is where he played at Barnsley), does he drop Wallace and give Styles his baptism of fire debut?

Good signing but what is the logic behind signing a contract with Barnsley till 2025 and then immediately going off on a years loan?

Good signing but what is the logic behind signing a contract with Barnsley till 2025 and then immediately going off on a years loan?
Think they are looking to reduce wage bill this year and him signing a longer contract means we will have to pay if we want to keep him past the loan agreement.
Bit of a shame someone at Millwall didn't convince Jed to sign a longer contract then promise to drop him a few quid when we sold him.

Last edited:
Think they are looking to reduce wage bill this year and him signing a longer contract means we will have to pay if we want to keep him past the loan agreement.
Bit of a shame someone at Millwall didn't convince Jed to sign a longer contract then promise to drop him a few quid when we sold him.
Well I guess from a Barnsley perspective that all makes sense but he's definitely championship quality so why would he tie himself to a team that looks to be going nowhere till 2025.

Fuck me, another beard..!! NTWK..! The only beard allowed should be at the top of a birds legs...

1992-94 - Not a beard (or very little) in sight but, it did end in clean shaven, 3rd placed misery...I blame Sailors and Muslims for all these poncy beards. ***
:grinning:

View attachment 19186
Kryan i see one of their fans has quoted your comments and put them on on their fan site ha and sent them all into a tizzy
Sexist pig, hope you dont get cancelled

This woke Dulwich disease seems to have spread to Barnsley, ffs "Barnsley" even typing it let alone saying it is enough to give you the hump and send you into a massive depressive state

Be careful what you say on here everyone you are being watched:wave:

oh yeah and apparantly we are all dockers , ffs how many years are they behind us

Mind fair to play to em typing with 7 fingers must be difficult

;)

Both my sons have got the fucking things too. I just don’t get it. Usually looks just scruffy.
50+ years back I grew a beard that my Mum hated (n)

At the time my take home pay was low and I wanted to buy a new mohair 3 piece suit for 42 guineas from Hymie of The Cut but didn't have enough money :cry:.

So I asked my Mum if she would loan me the money. Like all good Mums she said "Yes" ❤️ but with a caveat, I had to shave my beard off!

Needless to say, the beard came off immediately and 4 weeks later I had my new suit! (y)