THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Hibs fans are monumentally pissed off at the thought of losing Nisbet, calling our first offer an insult and our second offer paltry. I was on the fence about him and the amount of money we are prepared to pay, but someone very wise once told me if you want an opinion on a player or a manager, listen to fans of the club they've played for or managed.

NFW is he anywhere near Teddy. They need to do some more cutting on the drugs they are taking. I hope wall offered the same amount for Sydney.

Must admit, I thought it was a bit of a stretch to compare him to Teddy. But they are severely fucked off at the thought of losing him, so he must be a player.

"long term deal" as typically stated by Millwall. Would have thought that means 3 years and hopefully the option of an extension. Could make him a very valuable player and not someone i would want to see gone after only 1 year.

Looks like the sort of rumour put about by a players' agent.

I have to be honest, he hasn't been great of late. I think players coming from overseas are surprised at how relentless the Championship is. Not only in terms of sheer numbers of games, but also the intensity of it.

This two week break will do a few of our players a lot of good.

I still watch Hibs when I'm back in Leith and Nisbet is the best player I've seen in a Hibs shirt for years! I don't think Wall support will be disappointed should he sign. It'll fuck Hibs up short term but it is what it is. From a Wall perspective it'd be sensible to pick up Porteous at the same time.

Supposedly offer increased to over £2m, just waiting for hibs owners green light, brum apparently gad a 3m bid turned down 2 years ago before his serious injury!!