Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Makes you wonder where they got 9k from to go to Manchester. Kent must have been very quiet last night whilst they ' went back ' to Old Trafford. They took more away than they can muster at home, that is fucking embarrassing and shameful in my book.
Really was about 3000 the spotter who's about 18 his mummy and daddy as nit allowed to go out in his own

Their league form seamed to pick up after they drew Man U,
The Prince-e-Paul

January 10

Our fans showed what our club is about. Heart and soul. If you're watching TS or any prospective new owner, just remember, these fans are like 9000 Liam Neeson's, so if you have any thoughts of doing anything that might hurt the club, think again. These folk have many special sets of skills, so treat our club with respect, OR ELSE.
🤣🤣🤣 FFS .

Interesting comment. Except going to away games with wall is always a pain. Restricted allocations for a start. Less space in championship grounds for away fans. OB bla bla bla. And not forgetting a cup game away to Man u. How many did we take to the Sunderland match is more of a guide.

Interesting comment. Except going to away games with wall is always a pain. Restricted allocations for a start. Less space in championship grounds for away fans. OB bla bla bla.

For one minute, Happy. I thought you were enjoying yourself too much and was singing a Dyslexic version of a Beatles song...."Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da".

:grinning:

Last edited:
Saw the old blue anchor on the video, I used to play for the darts team in there many moons ago. Those were the days.

Last edited:
ShootersHillGuru
5:40PM edited 5:40PM
Todds_right_hook said:
show previous quotes
I only know 2 millwall supporters and they both want rowett out as he is defensive and boring. They would rather have bottom of the football
league Neil Harris's back.
"Millwall fans always want all their managers sacked. Rowett has got them within touching distance of a top six finish, basically on a shoestring playing budget for The Championship. Fortunately for they’re hard of thinking I suspect Berylson has other ideas".

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fuck me, how many managers have they had in the last few years?
I would say about the same amount as the number of Trombones in the musical... 'The Music Man'.

:slap:

Members online