New Transfer Rumour

The difference between that level to the Championship is massive, to big a step and a huge gamble.
That's the route we have to use, he's young and already showing great potential so possibly one for the near future given the correct coaching, Sadlier, Morrison , Harris, Teddy and many more all came form non league. Won't be huge fee so we don't really have much to lose if he don't make the grade.

That's the route we have to use, he's young and already showing great potential so possibly one for the near future given the correct coaching, Sadlier, Morrison , Harris, Teddy and many more all came form non league. Won't be huge fee so we don't really have much to lose if he don't make the grade.
And we’ve had some success in the past with buying Irish players, born in Ireland:

Ray Brady, Kenny Cunningham, Alan Dunne, David Forde, Charlie Hurley, Mark Kennedy, Andy Keogh, Robbie Ryan, Richard Sadler, Shaun Williams - to name but 10.

Carpark man informs me that Aidomo Emakhu may be on his way to us. A left sided winger, 19 and supposed to be very useful.
Aidomo Emarhu is a class player. He's been linked to SeriesA clubs (Lecce) and Premiership clubs. I live in Dublin (a lion's fan for the last 54 years). I ve seen Emarku play for Shamrock Rovers. Big, strong and in the Fashanu mould and only 19.Has already scored in the Champions League, Europa League and Irish premiership. I'd be amazed if he came to us to be frank
Rockydog6

Carpark man informs me that Aidomo Emakhu may be on his way to us. A left sided winger, 19 and supposed to be very useful.
Aidomo Emarhu is a class player. He's been linked to SeriesA clubs (Lecce) and Premiership clubs. I live in Dublin (a lion's fan for the last 54 years). I ve seen Emarku play for Shamrock Rovers. Big, strong and in the Fashanu mould and only 19.Has already scored in the Champions League, Europa League and Irish premiership. I'd be amazed if he came to us to be frank
Rockydog6

Have a look at Aidomo Emarku highlights on YouTube. A class act who knows where the goal is. Scored in Champions League, Europa League and Irish premiership