So come on, how many of you Naysayers have buckled yet?

So whose had a sneak look? Left the news on & seen the World Cup goals. “Well I can’t turn the news off, the missus is watching it” Or been down the pub and caught a glimpse on the big TV screen? “Well I’m not really watching it, I just popped in for a swift light ale, I can’t help it if the landlords got it on”
So seriously, how many of you lot have not “watched a minute of it” yet? :ROFLMAO:

No watched a second of it.

I saw the goals from the England game on the bbc news at a mates, that's all. I'm at the age where i'm not bothered about football unless it's Wall. I haven't had a television for over ten years which turned out to be a very good decision, no one misses it.
Same as you, no interest in football anymore just wall, also not watched a second of it although going pub Friday night so no doubt the game will be on but will only look if/when a shout/roar goes up.

No telly for 10 years! Mental that. Fair play.
Cheers. Just found it a distraction, a source of misery and propaganda so we liberated ourselves from it. Nearly everything that's on the beeb is presented a by a doris, a doris ethnic or some other form of deviant oddball, that don't represent normality to me. It's just a load of shit, morality tales and agenda's forced onto us and sold as ' normal everyday life ' do fuck off.

My son has sent me a couple of clips but as soon as I go somewhere where a game's being shown, I leave. My problem is my old man who's 91 and not in great shape. His whole life has been devoted to football and he attended every World Cup from 1958 til he couldn't hack it any more. The carer puts games on for him and it's a bonding thing between us, so it's a hard choice. My principles v my old man. So far the principles are winning😎

My problem is my old man who's 91 and not in great shape. His whole life has been devoted to football and he attended every World Cup from 1958 til he couldn't hack it any more. The carer puts games on for him and it's a bonding thing between us, so it's a hard choice. My principles v my old man. So far the principles are winning😎
That’s a tough one mate, best wishes to your dad & the family

How right you are. BBC=Tripe content, presented by Noisy vested interest groups, who do not represent the overall majority of their audience. Goes for Sport, Politics, Current Affairs, and especially News. I just wish BBC would.get back to reporting the News ,rather than trying to make it, with their own Agenda. They won't last 5 minutes in the post digital Pay TV world, and they know it.
Coming back to owing up, I inadvertently surfed the tv and Landed not only on the England match, but the bloody knee taking as well. That was plenty enough for me. So guilty as charged but hoping for a suspended sentence!
Cheers. Just found it a distraction, a source of misery and propaganda so we liberated ourselves from it. Nearly everything that's on the beeb is presented a by a doris, a doris ethnic or some other form of deviant oddball, that don't represent normality to me. It's just a load of shit, morality tales and agenda's forced onto us and sold as ' normal everyday life ' do fuck off.