Flemming’s “Goal”

Cheers OAG,
I replied to their E email informing them that I wasn’t going to accept their decision and intended to take the matter to IBAS if they don’t reverse the result and pay out.
I believe I have to give them the chance to amend their decision before taking it further.
I will wait for a reply.
More a matter of principle than the dosh , I often do these silly bets for a couple of quid just to build up the odds on our games , never take em to seriously.
Stil better to have a bullseye in my account than theirs tho. Thanks for the phone number.
All the best with it mate. Personally, i'd withdraw my money in the account, close it and never give them another penny. As for them saying that their trading team are happy that's an own goal,,,,,,,,,,, of course they fucking are, he'd be well backed and they don't have to pay out- bonuses for trading team!! You've done the right thing in taking it further, most bods that are knocked carry on betting with them, fuck that.

All the best with it mate. Personally, i'd withdraw my money in the account, close it and never give them another penny. As for them saying that their trading team are happy that's an own goal,,,,,,,,,,, of course they fucking are, he'd be well backed and they don't have to pay out- bonuses for trading team!! You've done the right thing in taking it further, most bods that are knocked carry on betting with them, fuck that.
For sure PL,
I will wait for their response to my email if I have to take it to IBAS then I will close the account, fuck em .

Another useless bit of information but Flemmings “goal” has now given Malone his fourth assist of the season (albeit probably all from corners) which is the joint second most in the division (Chair has got five)
Three corners, Two headed in by Cresswell, One by Flemming, Freekick headed in by Cooper (looped over the Keeper off his line) and an own goal headed in from a peach of a cross in open play under pressure from Burey in extra time at Swansea.

For sure PL,
I will wait for their response to my email if I have to take it to IBAS then I will close the account, fuck em .
Little update on my fracas with net 365.
Some of you may remember my small wager / bet builder which included Fleming to score against Blackpool but the goal was given as an og originally and fucked my bet.
When the decision was overturned to award Fleming the goal bet 365 refused to recognise the decision and tried to tuck me up for the return.
After posting on here OAG and Peckham Lion both advised me to take the matter further. To a governing body called IBAS which I’d never heard of so I did.
Yesterday I had my winnings credited to my account without an apology, but I couldn’t give a fuck as long as they weighed me out.
So thanks lads for the heads up a small victory but a win all the same.

Some of you may remember my small wager / bet builder which included Fleming to score against Blackpool but the goal was given as an og originally and fucked my bet.
When the decision was overturned to award Fleming the goal bet 365 refused to recognise the decision and tried to tuck me up for the return.
After posting on here OAG and Peckham Lion both advised me to take the matter further. To a governing body called IBAS which I’d never heard of so I did.
Yesterday I had my winnings credited to my account without an apology, but I couldn’t give a fuck as long as they weighed me out.
Fucking superb mate, and well done for pursuing it, many don't.

That’s brilliant mate, so pleased for you
(but you owe me and Peckham a drink :grinning:)

That’s great news.
Not life changing, but good news nonetheless.

bet you cashed that bastard out sharpish!

well done. bookies are grubby fucks

Now withdraw your money and close the account, if they offered no apology after neing found guilty then they are dishonest.
Can’t be to hasty cold blow, on a roll at the moment . From tiny acorns and all that.
Had both goalscorers on Saturday .

Attachments

• 7B3F6A11-B9CC-46DD-8C18-2D03CE40A614.jpeg
    7B3F6A11-B9CC-46DD-8C18-2D03CE40A614.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 5F96CBAA-508D-467E-83CD-EF1DB7D19D5F.jpeg
    5F96CBAA-508D-467E-83CD-EF1DB7D19D5F.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 13