New non-executive director

"overarching strategic vision"

What the fuck is that?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Never mind. It's now all perfectly clear:

Pivoting - PwC UK

"In our experience, successful tech-driven pivots have a number of common features: Strategic vision. Without an overarching strategic vision, the business is just making a series of incremental changes. The story matters – for the business and for its stakeholders. Commitment. More often than not, long term gain will require short term pain..."

:thumbup:

What the fuck is that?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Never mind. It's now all perfectly clear:

Pivoting - PwC UK

"In our experience, successful tech-driven pivots have a number of common features: Strategic vision. Without an overarching strategic vision, the business is just making a series of incremental changes. The story matters – for the business and for its stakeholders. Commitment. More often than not, long term gain will require short term pain..."

:thumbup:
That still doesn’t say what it is, just that every business needs one.
I know what it is, but I’m not telling.😀😀😀

That photo must have been taken at the QPR game😁
Well if it was Brussels:
The old FOTB :car: is still in the front row despite doing f*** all for the fans (although he still did more than the last one) on the right, PG’s left, is the club accountant who may or may not now be retired as Millwall advertised for an assistant accountant recently. Either way they don’t really bring much to the table when it comes to investment

Well if it was Brussels:
The old FOTB :car: is still in the front row despite doing f*** all for the fans (although he still did more than the last one) on the right, PG’s left, is the club accountant who may or may not now be retired as Millwall advertised for an assistant accountant recently. Either way they don’t really bring much to the table when it comes to investment
I was just thinking that they don't look particularly happy🤷

Its just complicated management speak to state the bleeding obvious.
“Each season we try to make progress on and off the pitch”

Just total bullshit!

The last few years of my working life was a nightmare listening to newly-graduated marketing plebs coming out with 'management speak'at every meeting.

I miss the creative side of the job, but not all the bullshit.

☹️

Just total bullshit!

The last few years of my working life was a nightmare listening to newly-graduated marketing plebs coming out with 'management speak'at every meeting.

I miss the creative side of the job, but not all the bullshit.

☹️
I hear what you are saying.

I worked for a law firm, but most of the time I thought we were in double glazing because my boss was always looking for a window.
I know what you are saying, but, run that by me again.
He also liked kicking cans down the road. :grinning:

There was a young AE girl who asked me to "cascade the information in a timely fashion."

I replied "So, you want want me to tell the other designers what we've discussed?"

"Yes" she replied, oblivious to the irony.

😝

We had bell end managers who would diary a 1pm meeting for an hour then when it finished early because no one could be arsed to say anything would end it with “I’m going to give you back 25 mins of your day”. Yeah cheers thanks🤷🏻‍♂️

Staff online