Match thread Millwall v Blackpool

See, here we go. It's your agenda to just slag everyone off in this team. "Blah blah is shit" "blah blah cant tackle" (he's a fucking raw winger)

"Rowett shit" ....

Wind your neck in, Skid Mark. Pay the money to go to a game and then you may earn a little more respect from people on here if you want to slag off. But you don't. You whinge and fucking moan each and every week. There's me thinking that's a womens perogative to whinge, we have our own lady on the board here don't we SKID.

I cannot wait til the day you fuxk off from this forum. You bring everyone down, you're literally on your own in the way you think.. not that it's a bad thing, but unfortunately you turn that positive into a negative also!

3 points. Struggled with form of late.. which oddly enough happens to every team in the world, even those multi million pound clubs, SKID. Tiny blip. Clear to see Rowett isn't afraid to try a few new things like play Long in goal, for example. Few new faces through the door, always takes time gel.
We will not play pretty each week, and this is Millwall so we don't win every week either, not so sure why you support us, ChalkMark?

Absolute load of dribble every match day from you. Cough up some money, get your arse to then Den and SUPPORT these fellas and watch the off the ball movement from some... you maybe pleasantly surprised.
Read all my posts, you will see I compliment most of the players, I don’t cunt players off, like I get cunted off. I highlight deficiencies and give my opinion. Obviously in some eyes I’m a cunt and not got a clue. That’s an opinion fair enough. Love to see all the cunting quotes I’ve made you might be surprised. Name calling bit pathetic really but it’s a forum. Wait now for the list of quotes where I cunted off, Cresswell Danny hutch cooper Murray billy sav shack flem styles bart honeyman vogl evans . Let’s see.
See, here we go. It's your agenda to just slag everyone off in this team. "Blah blah is shit" "blah blah cant tackle" (he's a fucking raw winger)

"Rowett shit" ....

Wind your neck in, Skid Mark. Pay the money to go to a game and then you may earn a little more respect from people on here if you want to slag off. But you don't. You whinge and fucking moan each and every week. There's me thinking that's a womens perogative to whinge, we have our own lady on the board here don't we SKID.

I cannot wait til the day you fuxk off from this forum. You bring everyone down, you're literally on your own in the way you think.. not that it's a bad thing, but unfortunately you turn that positive into a negative also!

3 points. Struggled with form of late.. which oddly enough happens to every team in the world, even those multi million pound clubs, SKID. Tiny blip. Clear to see Rowett isn't afraid to try a few new things like play Long in goal, for example. Few new faces through the door, always takes time gel.
We will not play pretty each week, and this is Millwall so we don't win every week either, not so sure why you support us, ChalkMark?

Absolute load of dribble every match day from you. Cough up some money, get your arse to then Den and SUPPORT these fellas and watch the off the ball movement from some... you maybe pleasantly surprised.

But that is a strikers instinct. Being in the right place at the right time.
Agree if the ricochet falls how it did yesterday. I could say where was he when flem hit the post, shouldn’t he of had the instinct to tap in the rebound. But I won’t. On our limited resources I know we are not gonna get a 20 odd goal striker unless we are lucky. Maybe our scouting needs to up its game, or our academy.

To be honest i wouldn't like to see anyone hounded out of our forum unless they are complete Cunts. Its just the constant negative posts all the way during games that does my nut in.

Im not everyones cup of Rosie Lee on here for the stuff i come out with, which is absolutely fine with me.

Don't get me wrong, i still think @norwichmark is a Rolled Up Crisp Packet.

Last edited:
To be honest i wouldn't like to see anyone hounded out of our forum unless they are complete Cunts. Its just the constant negative posts all the way during games that does my nut in.

Im not everyones cup of Rosie Lee on here for the stuff i come out with, which is absolutely fine with me.

Don't get me wrong, i still think @norwichmark is a Rolled Up Crisp Packet.
Better than a cunt I suppose

It will still be him *, sorry, a professional football player on 15-20 large a week shouldn't have the touch of a brick wall.
He doesn't. Look at the clips put up last night, the bloke can play a bit he just isn't liked by a few regular match goers and an armchair manager. Like i said give him a decent weighted pass and he'll control it.

You think Blackpool were good?. We beat a very poor side at home by the faintest of margins we were nearly as bad as them. Thing is we got the players but not the manager to play them in an exciting style. If I makes you happy fine. I would just like to see people offtheir seats going wow. When did you last leave a game and say we murdered them it could of been ten. Keep thinking.
You can't even get off your sofa!

Thought GR was bold in selecting Long and the formation with Zian and Benik up front. Defence better, more energy in midfield, and well taken goals. Flem obvious class and makes others play better. Think the result on Wednesday - or, more particularly, the performance - knocked the team's confidence and it showed during the 1st half. 2nd 45 a different kettle of fish with players looking for the ball. Will take that all day long.

See em this morning early before golf. Couldn’t be bothered watching history.sorry. I assume he’s been good cos he’s cost millions
No, you said he couldn't make a goal, the clips clearly show he can, has and often. Truth is hard to take when you're wrong, that ivory tower you look down on us from is a bit wobbly. They make your assertions of him stink to high heaven, you haven't a drop of humilty or honesty in you. A Wanker that has the front to insult the majority of the board. yet is never wrong.

No, you said he couldn't make a goal, the clips clearly show he can, has and often. Truth is hard to take when you're wrong, that ivory tower you look down on us from is a bit wobbly. They make your assertions of him stink to high heaven, you haven't a drop of humilty or honesty in you. A Wanker that has the front to insult the majority of the board. yet is never wrong.
He could or did, when and how many has he made. Things I could do years ago I can’t do now. Probably the same for you. Please just block me if it’s possible