Match thread Millwall v Blackpool

Malone done very well today, went in for a few 50/50's in the first half and won them, something I have never seen him do

Reactions: Owl
Afobe gets a lot of shit but how many chances has he had today? One? And one goal. Makes you wonder how he'd get on if we created tons of openings.

Being a striker in this side is the hardest job in the world.
Sorry mate usually agree with you, but that just ricocheted right on cue for him. Could of fell to anyone.styles created it with his shot.he’s done a couple of things but hardly creates anything for himself or others.

Another Saturday another dumb cunt fest from No Mark.... keep it coming its comedy gold :clap: 3 points we march on.
Another Saturday another dumb cunt fest from No Mark.... keep it coming its comedy gold :clap: 3 points we march on.
Be ok mate if we play Blackpool every week, they were terrible, no they were shocking. You obviously don’t read all my posts.

I read your get out of jail post.... Blackpool not very good. Can't accept we win, its because the oppo are not very good. Suck it up.... 3 points.
You think Blackpool were good?. We beat a very poor side at home by the faintest of margins we were nearly as bad as them. Thing is we got the players but not the manager to play them in an exciting style. If I makes you happy fine. I would just like to see people offtheir seats going wow. When did you last leave a game and say we murdered them it could of been ten. Keep thinking.

take a Millwall win whatever Rowett does, improved second half the players did work harder. They have got to realise stroking the ball about with short passes does’nt guarantee goals