Match thread Millwall v Blackpool

Lose today and things will turn ugly for Rowett, a lot was expected from this squad and they are not delivering for whatever reason.

The Managers job is to get HIS team to perform and get results we are doing neither at the moment.

I think we will see a better result today.
I'm more concerned that when Paris queue's up for his ticket he will miss the game but at least he will be able to pay his respects to Her Majesty in the morning.

Can't see a loss here. Think it'll be a 1 or 2 nil win.

At the moment I wouldnt care if its a scrappy win with 100% commitment. Just need the points on the board right now, the fancy stuff can come later for me.

Wouldn't change Bart. He's been great past few seasons and has gained us alot of points, feel that he is a deserved 1st choice still.

Bart
Danny Cooper Wallace Styles

Malone Mitchell Honeyman Shack

Zian Tequilla-Slammer.

Subs: Honeyman Bradshaw Afobe Cresswell Evans Long Burey

4-4-2 please GR, keep it steady and tight and each man give 100% passion for the badge they're donning.

I hope we don't lose, haters arms will be foaming at their mouths. I still believe in GR, just needs to be a bit more tactically aware imo

Lose today and things will turn ugly for Rowett, a lot was expected from this squad and they are not delivering for whatever reason.

The Managers job is to get HIS team to perform and get results we are doing neither at the moment.
We will get a result today mate, positivity is the key, 2-1 Wall. Then the owner of Haters Arms can start planning permission for it to be demolished.

Can't see a loss here. Think it'll be a 1 or 2 nil win.

At the moment I wouldnt care if its a scrappy win with 100% commitment. Just need the points on the board right now, the fancy stuff can come later for me.

Wouldn't change Bart. He's been great past few seasons and has gained us alot of points, feel that he is a deserved 1st choice still.

Bart
Danny Cooper Wallace Styles

Malone Mitchell Honeyman Shack

Zian Tequilla-Slammer.

Subs: Honeyman Bradshaw Afobe Cresswell Evans Long Burey

4-4-2 please GR, keep it steady and tight and each man give 100% passion for the badge they're donning.

I hope we don't lose, haters arms will be foaming at their mouths. I still believe in GR, just needs to be a bit more tactically aware imo
Do you think he will be aware enough not to sub Honeyman for Honeyman at half time?;)

442 diamond with Fleming behind the two strikers.
I’d like to see Burey play up front as he did on his loan spell where he banged a fair few goals in either off the bench or starting.
Leave the midfield duties to others who are better defensively, he is an out an out attacker.

442 diamond with Fleming behind the two strikers.
I’d like to see Burey play up front as he did on his loan spell where he banged a fair few goals in either off the bench or starting.
Leave the midfield duties to others who are better defensively, he is an out an out attacker.
Since QPR I have thought that the 442 diamond system like the one we had years ago, Andy May, Alex Rae, Malcolm Allen and ? in midfield, looks like a good option with the players we have.

Long starts, Sav on the bench replaced by Honeyman, Danny, Burey Vogi and Bradshaw also bench warmers