Match Thread Sheffield United v Millwall

Macnamara trying, Saville clearly frustrated with those around him, Shackleton having a mare....the others I cant comment cos they aren't even playing.....said it on a post last week.. more passion and determination shown by the lionesses.

The ball ain’t sticking up front, always too much pressure then on defending. Got to get someone in in this transfer window.

To me Shack looks lazy without the ball, not tracking back
Cresswell having a very bad game along with Cooper

Saville looks pissed off, he is supposed to be playing high up the pitch but is having to come back, when he does, the defense is not stepping up to help

Afobe and Bennett not getting a look in, Malone is the new AOB, pointing away

Easy to constantly slag off the defenders,(it was Hutch against Cambridge getting stick), how about some sort of attacking outlet so they aren’t constantly under pressure? Our tactics away from home are dire.

It's Millwall, we're not as good as Sheffield United away, but are better than Stoke at home. As a result we'll finish 8-10th. What did everyone expect?

As for cunting off Cress, 19 year old kid who everyone raved about last week, has a shaky 45 minutes and is now shit?

Fucking hell it's like some of you have never been through a whole game, let alone season with Millwall

It's Millwall, we're not as good as Sheffield United away, but are better than Stoke at home. As a result we'll finish 8-10th. What did everyone expect?

As for cunting off Cress, 19 year old kid who everyone raved about last week, has a shaky 45 minutes and is now shit?

Fucking hell it's like some of you have never been through a whole game, let alone season with Millwall

I can accept when we're beaten by a better team and they are better than us man for man. I can't accept when they are first to every ball, making tackles, running more and wanting it more.

We were absolutely terrible first half but we've been better second half.