Bradshaw out for a month!!

Just like death and taxes, it wouldn’t be Millwall if one of our most influential players didn’t get crocked within the first 5 games of a new season! Bradshaw has excelled himself this season, getting injured in the very 1st game!

All we need now is Bennett to limp off during the Sheffield game today, and our misery will be complete! :grinning:

Just like death and taxes, it wouldn’t be Millwall if one of our most influential players didn’t get crocked within the first 5 games of a new season! Bradshaw has excelled himself this season, getting injured in the very 1st game!

All we need now is Bennett to limp off during the Sheffield game today, and our misery will be complete! :grinning:
If Marks Nan gets injured then we should just cancel the season.

#MarksNanOut

Considering what was paid for Bradshaw, what we are paying him, and the amount of time he has spent out of the team, he is a very expensive player that has produced a little.Because of his fragility he can’t be sold. He’s an asset without much value.

Second game, but it was the 1st minute

Let’s not hold our breath then
“I wouldn’t say that I’m expecting it, but I’m hoping that we can bring another player in. Whether that manifests itself into an actual signing we shall see.
That sounds pretty honest to me.

For what it’s worth when someone asked Bradshaw about the injury today (at the open day) he said “I’m getting there”