Just back

just read GR comments about the red card and how it was avoidable and blamed the ref , if he had taken him.off at half time which was the sensible thing to do in this no nothing game then he would be playing saturday, poor management skills as we have plenty of midfielders in the tech , the fault lies on the bench
Agree with you to a point, but the player needs to take responsibility and be a bit more clever/ calmer. What about the poor temper management from the player himself? Maybe it's Harris's fault perhaps? He knew the next bad decision was going to cost him. Still, got to blame the manager for something! He was never going to get off scot free after a great win on Saturday.

Agree with you to a point, but the player needs to take responsibility and be a bit more clever/ calmer. What about the poor temper management from the player himself? Maybe it's Harris's fault perhaps? He knew the next bad decision was going to cost him. Still, got to blame the manager for something! He was never going to get off scot free after a great win on Saturday.
made himself a Target for every opposition team to niggle,sledge and wind up.
Dive,Dive,Dive.

that's a lot of corners not sure about the 15 shots but I suppose our best chance with the one on one classed as the 1 on target.....more like a simple back.pass to everyone....every corner was long to the back post and I don't believe we created one good effort and they knew what was coming every time ...got to have an alternative routine to keep them guessing
Is there an echo...............

A disappointing performance and result but entirely in keeping with the Millwall I know and love. There are great highs and deep lows and this was one of the latter. To be fair he did make 6 changes swiftly followed by a seventh when Bradshaw was crocked. Football is a team game and if you change the team members big time then you can’t expect them to play in the same way. It also gives you the chance to see if others can step in and play well. If they do then you know you have strength in depth. If they don’t then you either get rid or send them out on loan. Olaofe falls into the latter category.
I followed the live stream on NAD but it was poor and the BBC text was better. Fat Dan’s live stream didn’t happen as he couldn’t access a stream so it was a bit of a disaster. That pretty well sums up the whole night. Bradshaw crocked early on, Honeyman gets a one match ban and the Flying Dutchman is crocked too for 3 or 4 weeks.
Things can only get better at Bramall Lane as there will be a real desire to put last night behind them and give a real performance against the Blades.
Thanks P54 for your thoughts on the game. Out of the Cobblers Cup but onto greater things at the weekend.
You make him sound like a tax form. 😂

just read GR comments about the red card and how it was avoidable and blamed the ref , if he had taken him.off at half time which was the sensible thing to do in this no nothing game then he would be playing saturday, poor management skills as we have plenty of midfielders in the tech , the fault lies on the bench
I worry the fault is with honey and compulsive desire to get stuck in even when it’s not necessary

One of your best players should not start against lower league teams who has a suspect get stuck in at all costs mentality. You can't afford to be sitting out a suspension against a top Sheffield utd team. GR should have took him off when he got his 1st yellow card, leaving him on was a sin.