Millwall v Cambridge United in the Cobblers Cup

Well that was not in the plans but he ho ,we move on it went tits up tonight but could be a blessing ,temper expectations, move up urgancy for striker, and a chance for someone to move position or come in and cement a place , hate it when we lose but it may be the kick up the arse we need ( I'm cluctching at staw's to ease my own anger at losing ) but I am not going to give the team shit after 2 games either.

At least it was a mild evening. Not like the last time we lost 1-0 in the up up there.
That’s the only positive thing I can say.

Well that was not in the plans but he ho ,we move on it went tits up tonight but could be a blessing ,temper expectations, move up urgancy for striker, and a chance for someone to move position or come in and cement a place , hate it when we lose but it may be the kick up the arse we need ( I'm cluctching at staw's to ease my own anger at losing ) but I am not going to give the team shit after 2 games either.
Kick up the arse. 🤔
It only our second game.

Watched the highlights and their keeper made some brilliant saves. Olaofe failed to score on several occasions including a one-on-one.