Match Thread Millwall V Stoke

Only 2 things wrong with that.
First it was Cresswell, not Shackleton.
2nd, the second goal was a volley, not a header.
Do try and keep up. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Well done there, BP!

I was waiting to see who was going to be first to see those deliberate mistakes! 🤣

Sorry, got Shackleton on the brain at the mo! He was superb! And Cresswell’s 2nd? Well, I’m due me appointment at SpecSavers next week, so with new bins I will be able to make out who’s who from a distance! :grinning:

What about that Shacks, though? Eh?

Great player! :grinning:

one thing i have noticed today - afobe always finds space. the amount of times he's calling for it, charging into the box and he's in acres of it. that's not by accident. think we will see more goals this year across the team and it helps with a half decent leading man. loves the ball on the ground in the box, makes a big difference
This. Him and Bradshaw run their defence ragged. They pulled them all over the place making time and space to create chances. Their workrate was outstanding. That's all what we as wall supporters ask for. Well done to them.

Well done there, BP!

I was waiting to see who was going to be first to see those deliberate mistakes! 🤣

Sorry, got Shackleton on the brain at the mo! He was superb! And Cresswell’s 2nd? Well, I’m due me appointment at SpecSavers next week, so with new bins I will be able to make out who’s who from a distance! :grinning:

What about that Shacks, though? Eh?

Great player! :grinning:
I like all the new signings.
I'll let you off as I had the benefit of action replays.

One more thing,

When Phil Walker's picture came up on the screen, he got a standing ovation from the whole ground, and it was brilliant to see. His family were in the restaurant, and surely it must have brought a lump to their throats.

Millwall ??? racists ????????? don't make me laugh.

But i bet the papers will not write about that !
Trevor Lee was there yesterday as well