Match Thread Millwall V Stoke

New season, new hope and plenty to be optimistic about. Need to be patient with the new recruits and hope they adapt and bed in quickly. Can't wait to get back down the Den and catch with with pals and acquaintances.

Coyl.
Where do drink pre-match and sit mate?

Often depends on who the opponents are and where my lot choose to meet up. Sometimes Bermondsey, Surrey Docks, sometimes Peckham, the Windor or Bells. I usually sit outside ;)
Cheers mate. The Foresters for me followed sometimes after match at the what was The St James Tavern. I know I know but my best mates Mum & Dad live in Lucy Way and the poor crippled ex-docker can barely make it there as his local. 🤔

Proper looking forward to tomorrow, looks like it going to be a sell out, Stoke will bring numbers, it’s been too long and glad to be back, great turn out with the train strike.
Not sure about that. Just looked online and quite a few seats still available

Often depends on who the opponents are and where my lot choose to meet up. Sometimes Bermondsey, Surrey Docks, sometimes Peckham, the Windor or Bells. I usually sit outside ;)
Say what you will and say plenty as I'll be remembering this come Hull in Nov .. If you think the Owl an aggravation per a message board, well - it doesn't compare to what he can be in-the-feathers.. COYL

Grandaughters 2nd birthday & the poxy train stike means I will have to do a bit of sneaky streaming for this one. I think a lot of fans will miss this one so those there will have to give it large for us. COYL

Grandaughters 2nd birthday & the poxy train stike means I will have to do a bit of sneaky streaming for this one. I think a lot of fans will miss this one so those there will have to give it large for us. COYL
Most blocks are full or limited.

Help Needed!

I'm at my niece's in Grove Park.

Drove down yesterday in the Vanden Plas because of train strike.

In the past I've gone Grove Park - LB - South Berm.

Any idea which bus I catch this afternoon to get me to the OKR area?

All the routes seem to have changed since the 1970s.

Thanks lads.

:thumbup: