Moro at Cardiff

The whole squad got us promotion not one player he was a good player for us but that's it, he was quick to f7ck off for big bucks as well struggled big time at Leeds and we gave him a 2nd opportunity

I'd say he more than did a job. He was instrumental in us getting promoted out of League 1 not once, but twice in two separate spells.
Wasn't denying it but legend goes beyond those acts for which he was paid to do. The others already mentioned as true millwall legends became part of the fabric of the club

The whole squad got us promotion not one player he was a good player for us but that's it, he was quick to f7ck off for big bucks as well struggled big time at Leeds and we gave him a 2nd opportunity
Granted, but he did get 20 odd goals in 09/10 and 19 goals in 15/16 and same in 16/17. When was the last time we had a forward like that

He got a chance at Premier League football on a contract we couldn't come close to matching. He scored 10 goals. What was he supposed to do, hang around and miss out on a chance he may have never got again?

By the way, I'm not saying he goes down as a legend per se, but he deserves massive respect the same way Teddy does.
Come on mate, he wasn't fit to tie Teddy's laces. He did a job on the pitch which is all that really matters but was a disruptive arrogant cunt off it which is why so many don't like him. I respect what he did on the pitch, but no more than that. He was a good player and scored a lot of vital goals, but that's all he was - good.

In my opinion of course. As Obes says, we're a broad church

Come on mate, he wasn't fit to tie Teddy's laces. He did a job on the pitch which is all that really matters but was a disruptive arrogant cunt off it which is why so many don't like him. I respect what he did on the pitch, but no more than that. He was a good player and scored a lot of vital goals, but that's all he was - good.

Teddy is also known by many as an arrogant flash prick, doesn’t take away from what he done in a Wall shirt, same goes for Moro

Teddy is also known by many as an arrogant flash prick, doesn’t take away from what he done in a Wall shirt, same goes for Moro

I honestly haven't heard that about Ted. I wrote him a letter when he left for Forest and he sent me a reply and some signed photos.

I had a massive problem when he signed for West Ham though. Left a bitter taste in my mouth for a long while.

Also, is Teddy considered a Millwall legend? He is undoubtedly the best player I've seen in a Millwall shirt but not sure he attained legendary status.

I would say our top 5 legends are Neil Harris, Kitch, Rhino, Cripps, Hurlock.

Agree with this. Teddy was 10 times the player Morison was.

I honestly haven't heard that about Ted. I wrote him a letter when he left for Forest and he sent me a reply and some signed photos.

I had a massive problem when he signed for West Ham though. Left a bitter taste in my mouth for a long while.

Also, is Teddy considered a Millwall legend? He is undoubtedly the best player I've seen in a Millwall shirt but not sure he attained legendary status.

I would say our top 5 legends are Neil Harris, Kitch, Rhino, Cripps, Hurlock.
You must be having a bubble bath, how can you leave Marks Nan out that list ?

but was a disruptive arrogant cunt off it
We hear so much stuff about players that it;s hard to know who and what to believe. It's also said thet he was good with certain younger players. As for his arrogance, who cares? He was paid to score goals and not to be nice to people, many of whom were quite happy to verbally abuse him whilst wearing our shirt.

It’s amazing how Morison has the reputation of having an attitude and being disruptive when the opposite is true. He was a consummate professional who demanded the same high standards of those around him, I don’t see anything wrong in that.

Most peoples perceptions seem to stem from the 18-19 season when we came close to slipping back into league one but instead of blaming Morison because he had the gall to call players out it might be more pertinent to point the finger at the likes of Archer, Fred, Meredith and Marshall whose conduct was disgraceful.

It was because of the huge influence from Morison along with the likes of Pearce, Gregory and Williams all of whos exemplary professionalism eventually guided us to safety that year. Another reason why Morison should be held in higher regard than he is by some fans.

Granted, but he did get 20 odd goals in 09/10 and 19 goals in 15/16 and same in 16/17. When was the last time we had a forward like that

He got a chance at Premier League football on a contract we couldn't come close to matching. He scored 10 goals. What was he supposed to do, hang around and miss out on a chance he may have never got again?
I agree with you and I said earlier he was a good player and done well for us all I'm saying is he is not a legend in my eyes and he was a whiny miserable ars from what I new and heard of him,never denied he wasnt a good player

Morison may have been a cunt to many off the pitch, but it’s not as if we, the supporters, got to sit down in the pub after a game, and have a beer with him (or any other player come to that), to find out what he was really like!

He was a professional player doing a professional job for us, and as IW rightly called it, if it hadn’t been for that Moro goal, we might still be in league 1, with no guarantee that JB wouldn’t have washed his hands of us, leaving the club open to spivs and chancers trying to buy us, whilst suffering financial hardship as a result of dwindling supporter apathy (all of which has happened to the Spotters in recent years!)