THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

What was Roy’s influence mate?
Not so much influence mate, but the Huski owners recognised what Roy had done and it fitted their profile - remember reading how they appoint lots of ex military giving them a break on civvy street and how Roy's story tapped into their way of working. Can't find the article, but sure some obliging soul on here can..

I heard they didn’t really know about Millwall, but read the Roy story and started taking an interest in the club. Read up on the ethos of the club and fans and basically got interested that way.
Cheers Wippa, was starting to doubt myself for a minute.

Not so much influence mate, but the Huski owners recognised what Roy had done and it fitted their profile - remember reading how they appoint lots of ex military giving them a break on civvy street and how Roy's story tapped into their way of working. Can't find the article, but sure some obliging soul on here can..
Cheers mate 👍

Roy Larner has been treated disgracefully. I get that he's had a colourful past (haven't we all) but he should have got the George Cross for his bravery. His actions alone allowed people to get away unharmed and possibly killed while he received multiple injuries.

I had no idea Huski got involved with the club because of Roy. I thought it was the whole No One Likes Us thing that attracted them.

Agree with most of the positivity about how the club is being run. JB and Co stumped up this year, but I can't help thinking that Huski are pumping in a lot behind the scenes.
I wish they would pump in some of their drinking chocolate cause that stuff the catering serve is like dish water. And yes during the cold months I enjoy a drinking chocolate at half time............ Somewhere to put the rum in my flask :thumbup:

When a couple of fans were raising funds for Lee o’Callaghan’s memorial bench they walked through the boxes asking for donations. When they got to them the huski lads said they’d pay for the whole thing and to donate the money already raised to Help for heroes. Top people by the sounds of it. Apparently they love it at Millwall

When a couple of fans were raising funds for Lee o’Callaghan’s memorial bench they walked through the boxes asking for donations. When they got to them the huski lads said they’d pay for the whole thing and to donate the money already raised to Help for heroes. Top people by the sounds of it. Apparently they love it at Millwall
And if they did, they did so discreetly, which is much classier.

I wish they would pump in some of their drinking chocolate cause that stuff the catering serve is like dish water. And yes during the cold months I enjoy a drinking chocolate at half time............ Somewhere to put the rum in my flask :thumbup:
They do sell their hot chocolate. You have the option of their's or Cadbury's.

Looking like we are gonna hopefully add before Saturday.

WTF did the scousers take him on their pre season tour, and not give him any minutes?

If it’s only us and Huddersfield in for him, it would be understandable if he chose them over us (with them being nearer to Scouseland), but maybe GR can sell the Millwall dream to him, and he becomes our player?

He might be playing for the Toffees, but at least he isn’t a real Scouser! Not sure many at The Den would enjoy cheering on one of those thieving wrong’ns! :grinning:

Looking like we are gonna hopefully add before Saturday.

Simms didn't get on the pitch for today's friendly so it is easy to assume Lampard doesn't have him in this season's plans, especially as it won't take long for him to lose his job if they get off to a bad start.
Hopefully the club can persuade him to come to London and be the last addition to the squad.