THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

3 or 4 years ago I would have taken Dwight Gayle. Not now though. Don't think he's the player he was.

Being a footballer must be the only job in the world where you can earn £40k a week without actually having to do fuck all bar train for 8 hours a week.
He’ll be 33 in October.

Certainly not worth paying £20,000 a week (half his salary), for a player that old, and who will stand in the six yard box all game - and probably miss a sitter when it comes to him! :grinning:

Smallbone (sounds a bit rude) from Southampton. I would not touch him with a barge pole. He was out for 9 months with a crucia injury and we dont need another loan like that.

Rowett reckons we've got one or two more in the pipeline. I reckon it'll be a young striker from a Prem side.

We've been linked with Balogun from Arsenal, Delap from City (who would be my pick!) Simms from Everton, Etete from Spurs.

Anyone heard anything from the car park?

Rowett reckons we've got one or two more in the pipeline. I reckon it'll be a young striker from a Prem side.

We've been linked with Balogun from Arsenal, Delap from City (who would be my pick!) Simms from Everton, Etete from Spurs.

Nothing from the car park, but i heard from the Wall Cafe that Fat Steak Bake Dan has genital warts.

Dwight Gale looks like he’s going to Stoke. On yesterday’s performance I don’t see a need to rush to sign anyone and can take our time right up until the window closes.

Etete is 6ft 6, lives in London, Tottenham loanees (barring Troy The Dead Parrott) have all been successful so it's a no brainer, surely?

Delap yep.

Balagun wasn't very good at Boro and is also a Septic. NO.

Simms has hair like a hat and I'm sick of seeing his name. NO.

The players we have here and those added in this window will help us get who ever we get in , we have some pulling power for once ,managers will want their star kid up front in this team and players will seek a move into this new look team aswell , we are a very well run club with a well known manager who been here a good while and is building team that looks solid top six on paper .we have spent and bought very well ,do we have the cash for one more big signing ? sure hope so but we may get two lower lge exciting youngsters which may be the better option long term , I am looking forward to seeing who we get this is a talented bunch that could go places this and the next season should be very interesting , cant wait,

A big thank you to JB , keep that wallet open ,I like your odds for succsess this season matey :grinning: .Kerching ;)

The players we have here and those added in this window will help us get who ever we get in , we have some pulling power for once ,managers will want their star kid up front in this team and players will seek a move into this new look team aswell , we are a very well run club with a well known manager who been here a good while and is building team that looks solid top six on paper .we have spent and bought very well ,do we have the cash for one more big signing ? sure hope so but we may get two lower lge exciting youngsters which may be the better option long term , I am looking forward to seeing who we get this is a talented bunch that could go places this and the next season should be very interesting , cant wait,

A big thank you to JB , keep that wallet open ,I like your odds for succsess this season matey :grinning: .Kerching ;)
Good post. Spot on

The sleeping giant (well, biggest small club) has finally awoken, investment in the team, new training ground is a massive achievement and the most positive I think we have all felt for many years, we are talking about mixing it up with the top 6 and at the very least a very well established Championship club.

Lets just hope all the hype and positivity brings us results on the pitch… can just see it Stoke go 1 up in the first half and we all revert back to grumpy old fuckers moaning about how shit everything is…….. that’s the Millwall I know and love !!!

lets not get all Charlton.
A long way to go until we get to their levels. We’re all talking about continuing to being an established championship club (which we already are) and maybe having a pop at the top 6 (which we’ve come close to doing in the last couple of seasons) and building a decent academy so we can produce our own home grown talent.

They a L1 club but was talking about establishing themselves in the PL and playing in Europe when Danish Dave (a clear fraud to anyone who isn’t a gullible drip) turned up, just because he said so. 😆

A long way to go until we get to their levels. We’re all talking about continuing to being an established championship club (which we already are) and maybe having a pop at the top 6 (which we’ve come close to doing in the last couple of seasons) and building a decent academy so we can produce our own home grown talent.

They a L1 club but was talking about establishing themselves in the PL and playing in Europe when Danish Dave (a clear fraud to anyone who isn’t a gullible drip) turned up, just because he said so. 😆
So you don't see us competing in the club world cup any time soon then? You just have no ambition for the club :wagging: .

Etete is 6ft 6, lives in London, Tottenham loanees (barring Troy The Dead Parrott) have all been successful so it's a no brainer, surely?

Delap yep.

Balagun wasn't very good at Boro and is also a Septic. NO.

Simms has hair like a hat and I'm sick of seeing his name. NO.
Looks Delap going to. Burnley

Looks Delap going to. Burnley
Etete could be a permanent signing?

Agree with most of the positivity about how the club is being run. JB and Co stumped up this year, but I can't help thinking that Huski are pumping in a lot behind the scenes.

Without Roy Lerner, Huski wouldn't be on board, what a great legacy that is to have to have the club move forward on the back of Roy's actions. So thanks again Roy.

Fuck you. I'm Millwall.

Agree with most of the positivity about how the club is being run. JB and Co stumped up this year, but I can't help thinking that Huski are pumping in a lot behind the scenes.

Without Roy Lerner, Huski wouldn't be on board, what a great legacy that is to have to have the club move forward on the back of Roy's actions. So thanks again Roy.

Fuck you. I'm Millwall.
What was Roy’s influence mate?