Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Did he think he thought he was just voicing an internal monologue instead of actually writing down on the interweb….

You’re right that is disturbing on so many levels
That’s why Danish Dave bought them!

He‘s now down with them good old country boys in deepest, darkness, SE7!

He has now traded in his rock guitar for a couple of banjo’s, and has been known to say to the men in the office, “You sure look pritty,” whilst looking lustfully at their arse, drooling constantly and saying stuff about squealing little piggy’s! :grinning:

Over on Into the Valium, had to chuckle at the following comments regarding their pre season, and that 6-1 win over Dartford!

Dartford36 obviously typed the following with considerable glee!

“The Spanners only managed a 2-0 win at Dartford tonight.“

He was roundly put in his place by aucklandaddick, who replied very wisely:

”As much as it really hurts me to say this but the spanners are currently light years ahead of us in regards to building a successful club.”

smudge7946 came to the aid of Dartford36, with this absolute gem:

“Its just one of those mad blips that you get sometimes. We will be swapping leagues this season.”
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

jonkool was, understandably negative (but realistically truthful), about smudger’s wild claim:

”Sadly I just don’t think so. They get full value from their limited buck.” 😳

Maybe I’m being too harsh on old smudger. Perhaps what he was getting at is that Wall will swap the Championship for promotion to the PL, and the spotters will be swapping league 1 for relegation to league 2!
🤣🤣🤣

Honestly didn’t know whether to put this here or over on Daily Laugh…..

Henry Irving on CharltonNoLife put up a picture stat of Bradshaw’s goals etc. which RedRobin commented on, saying, “Interesting, would command a fee.“
mattinfinland then typed (no doubt with a straight face), “Will he drop to league one?“
foreveraddickted said, “Signal of intent from Thomas if he stumps up the £4m that Bradshaw is valued at.”
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
only for Richard J to hit their train into the buffers with, “Bradshaw signed a new 'long term deal' at Millwall in January.”

”if he stumps up the £4m that Bradshaw is valued at.”
Fucking hell, does this silly cunt think Bradshaw is really worth that? 🤣 Even if we rated Bradshaw at £2M, there’s no way Danish Dave is gonna spend more than £100,000 on a forward! 🤣

We’re gonna have to come up with a better word to describe these tossers over at SE7, as ‘delusional’ isn’t cutting it anymore! 🤣

That thread started off quite funny, I even thought that some of them might actually have a tiny bit about them.

But then It just got sad.

This however, for those of you who never bothered to get to page three, Is quite frankly one of the most disturbing things I have ever read.

I mean this with all sincerity, that the below Is the weirdest, most disguting and extraordinarily unfathomable thing that has ever been brought to the attention of this site from Charlton No Life.

Even If you Ignored the point of the post, the general language screams low rate nonce.

View attachment 18411

Wait a fucking minute. His mate was dry heaving so he fingered his mate's arsehole then put the shitty digit under his nose to make him chuck up???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That thread started off quite funny, I even thought that some of them might actually have a tiny bit about them.

But then It just got sad.

This however, for those of you who never bothered to get to page three, Is quite frankly one of the most disturbing things I have ever read.

I mean this with all sincerity, that the below Is the weirdest, most disguting and extraordinarily unfathomable thing that has ever been brought to the attention of this site from Charlton No Life.

Even If you Ignored the point of the post, the general language screams low rate nonce.

View attachment 18411
I didnt understand any of that. However I can confirm two things. I wont be your drinking buddy and I wont be sharing a bag of chips.

Wait a fucking minute. His mate was dry heaving so he fingered his mate's arsehole then put the shitty digit under his nose to make him chuck up???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I thought it was his own arse he stuck his finger up.