Help needed re Members card

The_Doc

I’ve just registered for the new website and am looking to get a membership for me, the missus and the boy.

I’ve ordered 2 adults and 1 junior, but nowhere has it asked for the missus’s or the boys details like they did in previous years, so how will they know who the card belongs to. Does anyone know how this works before I shell nearly £70?

They will get it working by Christmas, Doc. Don’t worry.
Sadly, we are all in the dark on this one.

Thanks Paul. So hopefully I’ll get it in time for the play off finals then:confused:
That’s a definite maybe to that!
You might try ringing the club before you commit to making your payment, but it’s all new to them too, so they may not be able to help much.

My initial impression of the new site is very positive.
The video of players arriving back for pre season was different and very positive.
At the moment the content seems to be free. Maybe that will change.
I’m struggling to see where that crock of shit that is Recast will fit in to this new platform.
It would also be nice to see the pre season friendlies being streamed too. The home game at least. It would be a good trial run for the league games.

I’ve just registered for the new website and am looking to get a membership for me, the missus and the boy.

I’ve ordered 2 adults and 1 junior, but nowhere has it asked for the missus’s or the boys details like they did in previous years, so how will they know who the card belongs to. Does anyone know how this works before I shell nearly £70?
Not sure on this one, the old site you needed to add names to them. I would hold off, maybe a problem with new site. Or you could buy them 1 at a time?

They're getting better then! There was a time when they couldn't help at all! Small steps and all that.
That is a little harsh.
I can only speak as I find, but every time I have spoken with anyone at the club or contacted someone by email they have always been absolutely excellent. Honestly, top class.
I mean that. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Shona's brilliant!
She is mate. Always happy to help and keeps you updated when possible, she was great in getting many hundreds of us refunds on away tickets for cancelled games during covid. She don't fuck about and gets things done, i certainly wish she had our list of transfer targets and JB's credit card :grinning:

Last edited:
I have just bought my memberships. I logged in and checked that my friends and family were still there (using the friends/family option listed in the drop down list under my account) . When I ordered I selected 2 memberships, then on the checkout page altered the second one to go to my partner, then updated the basket using the button at the bottom. Just as you do when buying match tickets. Hopefully two memberships now winging there way here. 🤞

I have just bought my memberships. I logged in and checked that my friends and family were still there (using the friends/family option listed in the drop down list under my account) . When I ordered I selected 2 memberships, then on the checkout page altered the second one to go to my partner, then updated the basket using the button at the bottom. Just as you do when buying match tickets. Hopefully two memberships now winging there way here. 🤞
Show off! :grinning: