Oil Burke

Burke and Afobe are clearly on our radar but they would have to adapt their wage demands to fit in with our wage structure. Not doubt their agents are looking to see whether they could find a club willing to pay them a wage closer to what they are getting.

As for the lad at Sutton the jury is still out on him. I have no doubt that we have kept an eye on his progress at Gander Green Lane but he was not a regular starter for them at L2 level, which doesn’t paint quite the rosy picture we were hoping for. GR has said that he, along with Alex Mitchell who was at Orient will rejoin the club for preseason and then we can make a true assessment of whether they might fit into a side that came close to a play off position last season. My honest opinion is that Mitchell might make the grade with us but Oloafe might not. But….what do I know?

Feel Oloafe may have been hampered by a few little injuries, rather than the ability for L2

I'd imagine Olafe may be put out to prove himself at a league one club before he gets a chance in the championship, it's big step unless he's something special.

Just seen the footage of him training in the gym in Millwall training gear, looks like the boy is on his way and couldn’t wait for the official announcement.

Burke is quality. I think we only saw a few moments of his potential last season. Has pace, aggression and physicality aplenty. Sort out his shooting boots and he could be the real deal for us. Other clubs will out - bid us, but a tempting basic, plus a pay by goals/results package should at least be offered.
A slightly better version of Bennett, although just as injury prone. If we can secure both, one can play while the other ones injured 🤣

He showed glimpses when he got a chance last season, that goal he got against Qpr was an absolute cracker. He's still very young and a bit quiet and shy. I think he'll get better the more he plays, and more so if he's allowed to make the odd mistake without being dropped the next game or cunted from the stands.
I think he’s got all the ability, but can’t see him ever toughening up and putting in the graft when needed tracking back.