Mahlon

According to one of the sheepshaggers forums, there wasn’t an undisclosed fee for Romeo, Millwall released him on a free!

A lot of their supporters think he’s going to be a good signing for them, with only a few questioning why they are getting a player who wasn’t good enough for us in the Championship, but good enough for league 1, only to go back up a division a season later!

This is what Moro said about Romeo:

”Obviously, I know Mahlon really well. I was with him when he came through, when he was a young pup. For me this is a perfect move for him. He’s going to bring bags of athleticism, real quality on the ball, and I can’t wait to see him galloping up and down.”

Now, this quote is either going to come back and bite him very hard on the arse, or he’ll turn Romeo into such a right back, with excellent crossing skills, that one day soon, he’ll be on the verge of playing for England!

I think we all know which way this is going to go! 🤣
If he’s gone for nothing and we haven’t revealed that, it’s a “undisclosed fee” 😉

Can you list any of those things and how they've hindered us as a business and competitive championship club? It didn't stop Afobe coming here to become our top scorer whilst speaking highly of us and forming a bond with Wall fans in the stands.

If you are concerned about what the media think and wrote, two points! 1, No one like us. 2, i / we don't care. We know the truth and what we are, that is all that matters and the only thing we can control ourselves.
How are season ticket sales going?

I don't like being labelled as racist. I don't care what colour anyone is, as long as they're decent human beings.
To me, it wouldn't have mattered what ethnicity a player was. If they made a political, divisive and racist statement, action or display on the pitch, then they deserve to be criticised for it, whether it be turning out backs or booing.
If a player gave a nazi salute, spoke out in support of, or displayed a racist emblem or statement under his shirt, whether they are white, black, brown or fucking purple with yellow spots, he'd get the same, or a much worse response. Lesson number one. Keep politics out of football, and away from our club.
He was the architect of his own misfortune.

I wouldn't pay much attention to some bloke thousands of miles away who seems to have little understanding of the type or backround of people that get down the Den. Who needs thick lazy journo's using shit lazy stereotypes when we have our very own overseas fuckwit to stick the boot in. Wot a cunt.

Last edited:
I don't like being labelled as racist. I don't care what colour anyone is, as long as they're decent human beings.
To me, it wouldn't have mattered what ethnicity a player was. If they made a political, divisive and racist statement, action or display on the pitch, then they deserve to be criticised for it, whether it be turning out backs or booing.
If a player gave a nazi salute, spoke out in support of, or displayed a racist emblem or statement under his shirt, whether they are white, black, brown or fucking purple with yellow spots, he'd get the same, or a much worse response. Lesson number one. Keep politics out of football, and away from our club.
He was the architect of his own misfortune.
This 100%.

Can we use this wording Ulster, in a letter to Sly or TalkShite, next time they label us racists (which will be sometime during this season no doubt?)

We’ll make sure you get the credit for it! :grinning: