Well Nosegate you really .....

Neville insinuating the players are tired and fatigued is he fuckin joking.
working 6 days a week on a fuckin building site full PPE in this heat today.10 hours a day plus 3 hours round trip commute. 58 years old I will show the cunt tired. Cheeky fucker
If they are tired why have they agreed to play in this competition? If I was a prem manager I would not have released any of my players in the closed season. Its a time of rest, time off with the family and recovery from injury.

He's playing the long game, lulling the opposition into a false sense of security.

Come the World Cup, he'll unleash the full power of the England team upon our unsuspecting opponents and anyone that gets in our way.

It's coming home, you mark my words.

Worst home defeat in 90 years , 1 goal in 4 games ,relegation could happen but as long as you take the knee ,wear rainbows ,lose all your morals ,take the blood money you too can become a England team player ...oh if we do get relegated maybe Rainbow Kane might score some more goals against the no nothing international teams.....

"The second best England manager since Sir Alf"
What were his credentials for getting the position, the least qualified manager I can remember based on his managerial carer?
Sir Alf's teams competed and beat really strong top-class teams and it could be argued they deserved better results with a bit of luck with a well-devised team plan and system at that time.
Bentnose's teams have progressed in spite of his tactical lacking, what is the team's style of play and what performances have left their mark on the game.
He was the cheap option and a safe pair of hands and would do anything the FA required, only the fans can get him removed because the money men will never deliver and he even has the MSM eating out of hand whereas past managers have had their private lives hounded by the press.

England have to play Italy over there in September and Germany at home a few days later. There is a good chance they will get relegated out of their league.
(What ever that means regarding future matches and tournaments).

Teams have worked out that Southgate is a proper pussygate and likes to sit back and defend or, try and hang on to leads.

Theses four games have proved how easy it is to get through England's midfield and back line. Last nights result has been on the cards. Hungary not only beat The Gonk's team twice in just over a week, scoring five and conceding none - Last night was a proper hammering by coach and a *little* team who had done their homework.

1.JPG

From a purely football point of view, and I take it we want to win the World Cup, I would replace Southgate, he is clearly not going to get the best out of this bunch, yes lots of changes, but all the players coming in should have bust a gut to impress, to make the final 23 etc. Who to bring in? an experienced tactician, Wenger? Pochetinho? even Eddie Howe. I don't anticipate a change, but if we don't no chance, oh and while I am at it, if Maguire starts we will never win anything.

My 10 year old lad said to me at half time "why don't these give me their shirt, I'll show them how it's done". He might have been a little carried away after winning player of the season this year, but it says alot when a 10 year old can see what a shower of shit them lot was playing like.

He's playing the long game, lulling the opposition into a false sense of security.

Come the World Cup, he'll unleash the full power of the England team upon our unsuspecting opponents and anyone that gets in our way.

It's coming home, you mark my words.

Are you really saying, 'We Ain't Seen Nothing Yet'?
If so, the Country will need a new tune and dump that fucking 'Sweet Caroline'..!

The chorus of this tune should do it, although whistling the Guitar solo might prove a tad difficult.

interesting that the womens manager has dropped the captain, not played enough recently to justify a place, thats the kind of decisive approach, Southgate needs to take if he stays as manager, which he probably will. He always says picks on form, now I realise Kane and (probably Sterling) are above that rule, I mean they they have scored more than everyone else put together, but everyone else play on merit, and who wants it. Like him or not Grealish put a shift in that other game, he looks like the kind of player who might inspire others to play harder, as Southgate cant seem to at present.

It speaks volumes that no one here or anyone that i've spoken to today are shocked or surprised by the result. Gonk's football know how and tactics are that of an under 11's side. Training must consist of one hour taking the knee and revising the latest sermon on hypocrisy, ignorance and how not to have any self awareness.

As for wanting the Gonk gone ( great headline when he does) it ain't gonna happen before he goes off to plate and educate* a murderous regime. I care not a pubic fuck for the England team, something i never ever thought i would say but that's where we're at.

The chances are that they'll be humiliated on the pitch and home before the postcards, i won't dine out on that but will have a wry, smug smile whilst thinking ain't Karma a bitch. He has turned our national side and country into a laughing stock, on and off the pitch.

Last edited: