Photos of wall supporters

Cheers mate - interesting collection.

............ I wonder have many times Jérôme was subjected to a punch in the face as he approached his subjects?

Mange-tout Rodney, Mange-tout

:thumbup:
Yeah he seems to have had the politeness to ask everyone and all credit for that. He clearly has real sympathy for his subjects and an understanding of the importance of Millwall in a game that has been fucked over by money and politics. So fair play to the fella.

Yeah he seems to have had the politeness to ask everyone and all credit for that. He clearly has real sympathy for his subjects and an understanding of the importance of Millwall in a game that has been fucked over by money and politics. So fair play to the fella.
It’s mentioned a few times in the article that he comes from and supports Lens which is a real working man’s club very similar to Millwall. It was a coal mining town until coal was fucked off and all that is left is their football club. So he knows and understands the importance of a club to a community.

It’s mentioned a few times in the article that he comes from and supports Lens which is a real working man’s club very similar to Millwall. It was a coal mining town until coal was fucked off and all that is left is their football club. So he knows and understands the importance of a club to a community.
Yes mate. Saw that. He understands.

Thanks 70s, really enjoyed looking at those. My surname is French, can't take a decent photo to save my life.

Need to find pictures of my dad and some more wall from the 70s. I know some of you will know them. It was after a testimonial over at vermin. A few years after HC. They had a good one and ended up in brighton after

Need to find pictures of my dad and some more wall from the 70s. I know some of you will know them. It was after a testimonial over at vermin. A few years after HC. They had a good one and ended up in brighton after

We never had a testimonial over Upton Park after Cripps’ down the Den. Few years after Harry’s we played the yids for Barry Kitchener’s testimonial.